Sunday, June 17, 2007

Will Danaher Response Do?


June 15, 2007 Hartford Courant Editorial, Connecticut

Judging by state Public Safety Commissioner John A. Danaher III's recent response to a damning report on his agency's internal affairs unit, improvements might be a long time coming.

The six-month study conducted by investigators from New York's state police found the unit so saturated with misconduct and favoritism that it renders the department incapable of properly policing its own troopers.

Last week, Mr. Danaher, who was appointed in February, outlined policy changes intended to correct the abuses. Are they tough enough?

In the real world, for example, employees who lie are fired. But Mr. Danaher has determined that troopers whose credibility is in serious doubt are to be transferred to jobs where they are unlikely to testify in court.

That's not all. Troopers who collect overtime for work they haven't performed - thieves, in other words - will now be required to pay the money back. They didn't before - at least not in all cases. But does this punishment match the offense? A more effective solution would be to charge them with a crime.

To his credit, Mr. Danaher, a former federal prosecutor who supervised corruption cases, said that if an investigation of a trooper shows that a criminal investigation might be necessary, the matter will be referred to the Chief State's Attorney's Office. But the commissioner declined to discuss specific examples of misconduct and favoritism cited in the report, except to say that they were being investigated.

Was he referring to Sgt. Jae Fontanella, a supervisor who was identified in the report as receiving a five-day suspension after submitting false documentation for $5,227 in overtime - money that he was allowed to keep?

He didn't say.

The only way Mr. Danaher can repair the image of the state police is if he unequivocally rids the department of bad apples. His plans, so far, don't offer such assurances.

My Comment to the Editorial in the Topix Forum
[here]:

The Chief States Attorney is supposed to weigh in on the Connecticut State Police and bring in ethics? Can Mr. Kevin Kane, the Chief State's Attorney, either not appear, or not be, drunk at televised hearings.

If someone steals a candy bar, an item worth less than a dollar. This can end up in an arrest and pending court case. Officers that commit fraud in turning in paperwork of bogus overtime, that commit felony theft, file false reports, obstruct justice, are racketeers, aren't even arrested.
That is disgusting.

I plan on writing Danaher and posting my letter to him here: http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/20... I contacted the Governor's Office regarding police being threatening and abusive to citizens wanting police protection and service in downtown areas at the time Henry Lee was Connecticut State Police Commissioner.

I have since found out if you are critical of the policies and politics of the Connecticut State Police you are then put on the Connecticut State Police "Secret Enemies List" as was journalist Ken Krayeske who was arrested and faced prison for snapping pictures of Rell at a parade.


A married woman, Barbara Sattal was allegedly offered $10,000 to date me, and set me up for an arrest and false imprisonment to shut me up, as I was allegedly upsetting the top brass of Connecticut State Police with laws and policies I proposed to elected officials regarding the Connecticut State Police.
Barbara ended up leaving her husband for me, and confessed. I dumped her.

She gave me a choice of either getting Connecticut State Police protection, or if I refused to take her back, Connecticut State Police retaliation where I would lose everything and end up in prison.


Sattal told me that I wasn't allowed to date and that Connecticut State Police would enforce a policy where I was not allowed to date.
I rented cars, went out of state to relax, and stayed in my home as much as possible in fear.

I was being followed around by police and officers were threatening me.
I violated the Connecticut State Police "No Dating Policy" and a woman that I was dating, that left my home in Stafford Springs, told me that she was pulled over just outside my home, and officers told her what a piece of [expletive] that I am, and she should no longer date me.

She objected, was searched, found not to be wearing underwear, and claimed a Connecticut State Police Officer sexually assaulted her with his finger.


She claimed she was followed all the way home to Avon/Canton and the officer pulled her over again, sexually assaulted her again, and terrorized her into not seeing me again or in reporting the incident.
Barbara Sattal, pic and post: http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/20...

I violated the Connecticut State Police "No Dating Policy" and was arrested for resisting a mugger, a police informant, on my property, two Connecticut State Police Officer committed perjury at trial saying I never tried to lodge a complaint against my attacker, and I was sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation for pepper spraying a felon, alcoholic, drug abusing, home invading thief encouraged by police to terrorize me out of my home.


[response part 2]:
I believe Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada was in contact with Judge Jonathan Kaplan to coordinate railroading me to prison. Collusion of police and a judge in a court case is illegal.

Kaplan told me I was guilty and going to prison before trial.

I knew the only way to "mark" my case to later proof the railroading was to email Spada that I wanted him to take the US Dept. of Justice webpage of the Connecticut State Police "Community Policing, COPS" policies weren't being followed. I indicated to Spada that I mailed a copy of the email to the USDOJ.


Spada tried to fire an officer for not saluting him, and demoted the highest ranking woman out of his office because she is a woman, so I knew Spada would blow his stack and show his hand for my emailing him.


Spada and Kaplan were both judges at Rockville Court at one time. I figured if Kaplan screamed at me like I was guilty of roasting babies over fires started on public sidewalks for having "overreacted" to being mugged in my own dark driveway, I figured I could later prove that the Connecticut State Police Commissioner personally saw to it that I was held as a political prisoner in a Connecticut jail, conspiring with Judge Jonathan Kaplan to rig my trial.


* * * * *

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

[click here] for the text of the letter I handed to Connecticut Chief Justice Chase T. Rogers

* * * *

My Beef with Col. Davoren [click here]


Connecticut State Police Officer Colonel Thomas Davoren

* * * *

The Connecticut State Police "Goon Sqaud", enforcers of the "Secret Enemies List"


Barbara D. Sattal, did she refer to LT Davoren, formerly the head honcho over at Connecticut State Police, Troop C, as "Dad"? Sattal was allegedly offered $10,000 to set me up for an arrest. The original plan was for her to get me to drink alcohol, drive her Chevrolet Blazer to my house where I would be pulled over, beaten, and then charged with DUI, assaulting officers, drug possession (as drugs would be planted), resisting arrest, etc. [click here] for post.

Davoren is now a Colonel in the Connecticut State Police. [Click Here] for more.

It seems that Connecticut Judges and the Connecticut State Police Officers that are involved in retaliation and Unconstitutional activities are on the fast track for promotions and advancement. Those that want quality and ethics within the system seem to face an intense barbecue.

What is up with that?

Could it be that there are an overabundance of practicing lawyers that are elected officials in Connecticut? The Connecticut attorneys have a real ethics scandal of their own stealing from clients, not doing their jobs for clients etc.

-Steven G. Erickson aka blogger Vikingas

* * * *

[click here] for Steven G. Erickson YouTube videos

* * * *

If you are out protesting or complaining about Connecticut Police Misconduct, is this the goon squad that is out to get your photo and name for the Connecticut State Police "Enemies List" where you are a click away from having your life ruined?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The above is enhanced from the figure in the window below.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photos courtesy of The Falcon

The above originally found here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter