Monday, March 03, 2008

Futile attempt to prevent a police state?:

I am referring to [this]



To all Connecticut Judiciary Committee Legislators: March 3, 2008

I have concerns about raised bill # 5675 as I believe it furthers Connecticut and America into a Police State, a climate of fear and abuse that our forefathers never intended. I wish to inform you about the need for Civilian Oversight of Police and the need to remove, arrest, and punish judges that are, currently, flagrantly, abusing the public and breaking laws.

Police have a policy for complainers, it is called “Arrest and Discredit.” If a citizens goes to his/her elected officials, spouts off in a newspaper or blog, proposes legislation, decides to sue officials, or comes up on the radar of police and Judicial Branch brass, he or she is a target for malicious investigation, prosecution, false arrest, and in being held as a political prisoner.

Ken Krayeske, the former Green Party campaign manager for governor, was put on the Connecticut State Police, “Secret Enemies List” and arrested. Chris Kennedy contacted Rell’s legal staffer about judicial and police misconduct, and was then arrested by police the following day, facing a $500,000 bond for having accidentally checking the wrong box in a court financial form. I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police, a 4 page list of criminals that I had turned into Connecticut State Police with no investigations, that I wished to have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed for bias in civil cases, and telling Stafford Springs, Connecticut, State Senator Anthony “Tony” Guglielmo I intended on suing Connecticut and the Connecticut State Police that I intended on suing over the violation of my civil rights.

I was placed on the Connecticut State Police secret “Enemies List” was followed around by officers and told that if I didn’t leave Connecticut and shut my mouth, that I would be arrested, fearing I would also be beaten by police. I was then promptly arrested after I pepper sprayed a man that told me he would kill me if I didn’t turn over my wallet after he attacked me and beat me in my dark driveway. Only I was arrested. Two Connecticut State Police Troopers, Amaral and Langlois committed perjury on the stand at my trial saying I never asked to make a complaint against my attacker. Brian Caldwell, a felon, was given immunity to prosecute me for defending myself. Judge Jonathan Kaplan sentenced me to a year in prison, 3 years probation, for Assault 3rd and Breach of Peace, and I had no former record and was not on probation.

I lost my family, home, dog, credit, retirement, ability to earn money and pay taxes, friends, small business built up over 2 decades, health insurance, and the sum total of my life’s work. The proposed legislation will further abuse citizens like me that exercise Free Speech and that seek to redress grievances to elected officials. The antics of judges, such as William J. Sullivan, show what a farce the Connecticut Judicial Branch and the courts are. It is not possible to get justice in Connecticut courts with all the backroom dirty dealing going on. Please act for America’s future and the US Constitution. Connecticut often leads the rest of the country in police, prison, and legal trends. Please review the trial transcripts that will show gross police, prosecutorial, attorney, judicial and official misconduct. Passing the legislation tells me that there is support for holding political prisoners in America.

Do you Connecticut Judiciary Committee Legislators wish to make the US Constitution, null and void?

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter