Monday, July 14, 2008

Catherine Crier and others in the Free Press Movement

Why is corporate media bad and why is Indie Media good?
The 7 minute plus clip of the speaker that spoke before Catherine Crier at the June 6 - 8 Free Press Event held at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minnesota, [click here] for that video, which is Part I. The senior producer for the Phil Donahue show on MSNBC tells why MSNBC's most watched show was pulled, over telling the truth, early, about the invasion of Iraq. Do you want news, or do you want your news, corporation censored?


Part II

[click here] for books by Catherine Crier

Continuation of the above Catherine Crier and others speaking, video:

Part III

Phil Donahue on the Iraq War and his documentary, "Body of War":

[click here] for more on the "Body of War" documentary

Check back to this post, more to be posted later here.

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com
Two cameramen to produce a documentary or series for the internet, movie project, or for television, inquire to Francis C. P. Knize email: frankknee@aol.com or please email me. Thank you.

To share this post, click on white envelope below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out a short distance,
anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says,

"Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies,

(thinking, "Isn't it obvious?")

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading," she replies.

To which he replies, "Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and
write you up."


"For reading a book?," she replies.


"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I am not fishing. I am reading," she replies, again.

Again he says, "Yes, but you have all the equipment.

For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with Sexual assault," says
the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

And she replies, "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For
all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.


MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

Sun Jul 20, 09:13:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter