Thursday, March 28, 2013

Connecticut Police confiscating US Veterans Guns

Nothing new here, [this has all been reported on before]

Check out [Steven G. Erickson's LiveLeak.com channel]

Text with below video:

Streamed live on Mar 25, 2013
Check out SurviveAndThrive.TV for more information!
http://surviveandthrive.tv

Get Paid To Prepare!
http://surviveandthrive.tv/how-george...

Join Me on Google Plus!
https://plus.google.com/1182667598383...

Contact G4T?
Email: george4title(AT)yahoo.com

Business Inquiry? Trip Schedule?
(760) 502-6278


survival
urban survival

Coming Soon
http://urbansurvivalessentials.com/

From David:
My name is David A Schmecker. If possible I'd like to get my story known to as many people as possible.
To make this as brief as possible I live in
Connecticut and I'm 50 years old and I'm an honorably discharged
disabled NAVY veteran.. I don't have a psychiatric past or a
criminal past.
Feb 5th 2013 my veterans hospital primary care doctor called my
home and heard a message on my answering machine he said sounded
peculiar and the VA contacted the local police to perform a
wellness check. The police came to my home and without any
justification whatsoever, hauled me away for a psychiatric
evaluation to a local hospital. I submitted to their forceful
insistence under duress and fear of arrest or worse. I wasn't
arrested and no crime was committed nor any threats made to
myself or others. They confiscated my guns and pistol permit. I
was released two days later from the evaluation on my on
recognizance I have since attempted to use the courts and
attorneys to fight the revocation of my pistol permit Then on
top of everything else, the bills from the short stay at the
hospital and ems bills they billed me and what I had to pay the
attorney adds up to a large amount of money. I'm just a nobody
so there is obviously a campaign orchestrated to disarm law
abiding citizens and the Veterans Administration has found a
loophole in the system to do it. Because I'm a nobody they feel
empowered to be able to do this to me. I must be the tip of the
ice burg of this campaign and they are testing the waters to
see what they can get away with and with whom. They have messed
with my life and my rights. If I wasn't hurt I could just walk
away from the VA but I utilize their benefit for all of my
healthcare needs.. I am very concerned about where this country
is headed.

David's Contact Info: diamondznrust@att.net
 
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter