Saturday, April 18, 2020

UN/Chinese dictatorship policies are good for all of us, right? China has shut off water to 4 nations. Is this a sign of what else is also going on?

I have been driving a lot in Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire. So, I see a lot, and have made observations.

I am considered "Essential" where I am currently working, for those who are already paying attention to my travels, and not self-quarantining. I am considering the safety of others, but am not worried about catching a virus that I may have already had, and shown no symptom, and then if I get and show little, or no symptoms. For most of the population this is "The Big Nothing" that will end life as we once knew it, soon.

I am seeing that emergency rooms, and parking lots are about empty. No motorcycle accidents, sports accidents, and those are getting treated for what would normally be treated for. Dentists offices are mostly closed. Local emergency rooms, trauma centers in rural communities have almost no on in parking lots as compared to before "this emergency". Will needed services, including doctors, go out of business due to the current mismanagement, or worse planned implosion of society.

If there is massive civil unrest, we all lose. If we do nothing we the people lose. So what should we do?

Restaurants, clinics, dentist offices, shops, farms, food processing plants, and other small and large businesses are closing permanently. 

A close friend of mine went to a membership big box store and noticed that there was zero fresh produce and meats for sale, after the recent news that meat and food processing plants are closing if any workers are infected by the Coronavirus, COVID-19.

I was listening to news reports that anyone who has had the virus, even showing no symptoms, and if they did from complications of something else, they are added to the numbers of COVID dead?

So, cancer, leukemia, alcoholism, drug overdoses, motorcycle and car accidents, and other causes of death are not being accurately counted. So, are they then not occurring? That is what the statistics seems to be showing?

Also, with all the lies, retractions, and the bi-polar mainstream media reporting, there is complete loss of credibility of the "news" agencies owned by Big Pharma and corporations that most profit from war and civil unrest.

Meanwhile China is starving 4 nations of water, damning up the Mekong Delta River:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2020/04/china-starving-countries-under-it-of.html

-

My video uploads:
https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

I have been aware that the UN and UNESCO has been covertly directing local, state, and national police agencies and court systems to go after those who are against UN policies, Global Warming (now climate change), erasing national borders, unchecked immigration, having citizens pay a Global Tax for breathing, and anyone who is a potential leader to fight for national sovereignty, intact families, small business, self-employment, farming, ranching, and for having representation for our taxation.

All of our rights, including Free Speech. Meanwhile, policing like that below wants more power, and more of your tax money to fund this:

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2008/02/bandits-in-blue-fueled-crime-wave.html



-

I was asked, "when did most of these problems start?"

Well, when was it not okay to spank your own children?

When was the dictator of the world considered more important than the head of the family?

Men, now, not just the White ones, are bad, especially the heterosexual ones.

The global elite want you to obey one world dictator.

Let's see how that works out. Leadership should go from one family leader of a unit, up, then to the community, then the district, then the state, then the nation. Right now, the push is to be backwards.

Children used to be spanked. I am not talking about abusing children. Daughter would test their fathers, even if they weren't spanked for being bad, if there was an expectation that they would be spanked if bad, would make the eventual woman more in touch with her own sexuality produce more natural hormones desire sex, family, happiness and success.

I am not advocating sexualizing or harming children.

Boys, who become men, need to see their fathers as masculine, caring, and fostering respect, not just fear of a beating.

That being said, I had a father who would hold me up by my neck as small infant and shake me while choking me. I was bowled down the cellar stairs age 3 because my father had a bad day in the Chemical Labs of Monsanto, Springfield, Massachusetts.

I believe to this day that because I was hugging on my male cat, age 3, that he poisoned it (Agent Orange or Monsanto Weed Killer, Round Up?), so its fur would fall out and die horrifically in front of me. Even so, I recovered from what is described in below link. I never believed in the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and that a government not watched, and controlled, acts in our collective best interests:

https://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/12/spurned-child-syndrome.html

My father is #6 out of 7 children growing up on a farm near Fargo, North Dakota. It was as cold and desolate as the arctic in Winter. There was no electricity or indoor plumbing in the micro small farmhouse. The 4 boys in the family were born after 3 daughters, 3 in a row. The boys were all placed in a windowless closet.

As a toddler, or when I first became aware, if I was in the bathroom and a Preparation H suppository was missing from the package, the beatings I would get when my father came home would be more severe. 

My father growing up, witnessed the oldest boy abusing all the others, in ways I will never know. It poisoned my father's head on the oldest boy, farming, religion, and everything core American. That is why he became the CIA version of a Corporate KGB for Monsanto, enlisting corporate operatives from China, Germany, S. Korea, and other nations to organize together for one corporate world government.

My grandfather gave me pickup rides around his rented farm ages 4 to 8 and he broke down from 1968 on what would occur to today. He was right. I was awake, 4 years old, 1968, and allegedly saw my father and local police chiefs getting contraband, narcotics, cash, or other shipments coming in on a B-52 in Chicopee Massachusetts Westover Air Force Base. The Pilot was Ray O'Mara.

The Ludlow, Massachusetts, Police Chief took me aside age 6, took me aside during a school tour of the fire and police departments as a school field trip, asking me if I remember seeing him at Westover. I did. He told me that I needed to shut up about what my father and he were doing. I was told if I behaved myself I could be a spy like James Bond, too ...




If you don't see me post again, it just might be because of this post ...





https://www.songfacts.com/songs/judas-priest

Click on white envelope below to share this post with a friend. Why not do this right now? My email can be made from thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter