Sunday, June 07, 2020

We are under a Police State, and are under Armed Occupation



The above picture, with a post, was [found here].

I was married, owned a house, had a contracting business built over 2 decades, and was raising my only child, a daughter in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, 1994.

I didn't know that I lived in a Police State and was under armed occupation. The guards of we the inmates, took all the liberties of an occupying army.

The Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing was an excuse for an all out build up of all alphabet agencies and police. The Clintons deemed all small business, the self-employed, farmers, ranchers, conservatives, gun owners, the outspoken, militia, and independent media, enemies of their coup, and suspension of the US Constitution, a slow motion coup.

UN UNESCO was, and is, for completely disarming America, and restricting travel, land use, commerce and every aspect of human activity, including reproduction. The International Police Union wanted to expand its membership by 4x.

Legislative workers, judicial workers, town hall workers, teachers, firefighters, and the entire infrastructure is controlled by a foreign influenced Mafia.

Police were putting bar owners out of business, pizza parlor owners, contractors, handymen, farmers, ranchers, landlords, computer repair shops, franchise owners, and anyone who was not affiliated with police, politically important people, or one of the many Mafias.

Police Officers would frame husbands and boyfriends, go to their place of employment to get men fired, so they would have a chance at their wives, or girlfriends. It was happening so often, it was absolutely disgusting. Police were coercing young girls for sex and to enter prostitution of them. Drug trafficking was a real boon for police.

Framing citizens who were targets for what they owned, or their category was widespread. Police were dismantling America and setting up for Martial Law and the suspending of the US Constitution. The Police Union manipulates up to 100% of all court cases for their benefit. Justice in the US is BS.

So, all I ever worked for was under attack. I was being spied on 24/7, and I was being made safe. Police were taking inventory. Anyone who complained about police would have their names given to the Connecticut Commissioner of State Police for the name to be distributed to State and local police departments for roll calls after for the target to be beaten, arrested on sight, and/or railroaded to prison. In some cases, murdered.

I was married, so police want me divorced. I had a daughter, police wanted me permanently estranged from my daughter. Police didn't want me to own a home or work as a contractor, and didn't want me to have a pistol permit, driver's license and to vote. I was told by police that I didn't own anything, had no rights, and they don't work for me, that I work for them!

The Police Union and UN UNESCO systematically dismantled my life, piece by piece.

Now they will do it to you all too.

thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot dom

-

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2020/06/covidrace-riots-are-psy-op-emailed-to.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter