Sunday, December 27, 2020

Is White House Staff blocking Trump from getting Legal Help? If Under Siege, Get Special Military Guard

Click time code below blog post for video(s) to play.


White House Mutiny Over Sidney Powell As Special Prosecutor. Blocking Her from Seeing Trump. [Dustin Nemos, Bitchute]



-

[Click Here] for:

Hypothetically if I were China, How would I take out the US? (Satire)






Hypothetically if I were China, How would I take out the US? (Satire) [Direct link to SvenVonErick Bitchute video upload]

[More with video]

-

This blogger's email: erickson_77 at hotmail dot com

-

SvenVonErick video uploads on LiveLeak [found here].  [SvenVonErick Bitchute]

-

[Gateway Pundit] [Zero Hedge]

 



-

Hypothetically if I were China, How would I take out the US? (Satire) [Direct link to video]



January 1st is International No Mask Day [TheCrowHouse, Bitchute]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter