Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Panera Bread Post COVID ... 1/4 the meat on a half sandwich?



I ordered this same meal about 6 months before the lock downs nation wide, at this Salem, New Hampshire USA location. So, sometime in mid 2019.

I recall the 1/2 sandwich being over twice the size and packed full of very flavorful seeminly marinated steak. Probably about 6 ounces of meet, or possibly more. I usually give $2 tip and was probably out the door in 2019 for the $11 to $13 range. The 1/2 sandwich filled me up and I had the salad and apple in 2 more meals.

Just now I have some coins left over from a $20 bill. The sandwich was the little bread in front with meat that would fill 2 bar shot glasses, so maybe 2 ounces and a very small amount of cheese, and absolutely nothing else. I asked for horseradish, and even the sauce cups are much smaller. I got a little extra bread instead of an apple this time.

I ate everything today and am still hungry. I like about 50% of the World Population on don't know the exact truth of what is going on, but know we are being lied to. World organizations, corporations, banks, and organized crime are pulling something. It looks like they are converting everything to their digital currency and tracking system. So, it looks like they are taking possession of everything, including our bodies.

I am not a fan ... (My email thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com)

Check out more posts on this blogs, and there are more on the [The Stark Raving Viking blog]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter