Sunday, January 16, 2022

Cream - I feel free (1967)



[direct linkt to video above]

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY. 

-


"Fear doesn't lie in the Heart of Patriots" This blogger was in prison 2002 into 2003 for "overreacting" using pepper spray, as self-defense is illegal in Connecticut. So, the Deep State would rather I get stabbed and robbed, that is okay, but fighting back is not?



CHECK OUT TODAY'S POST IN THE LINK BELOW. MAYBE MY BIGGEST Stark Raving Viking Blog PROTEST BLOG EVER REVEALING THE MOST YET ON THE DEEP STATE AND THEIR CURRENT "BIGGEST PONZI SCHEME AND MASS GENOCIDE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD" #BanUN #No46 #BoycotteMcD #BidenEffect #5Slampig #BillClintonIsARapist

"Will parenthood be abolished in California?"

[Direct link to video above with the just above quote]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter