Thursday, February 10, 2022

Getting Jacked by United Nations & Left-Tard Commies Pandering to China Censored De-Platformed De-Banked Targeted?

Click on Time Code Below this Blog Post to get it to load quicker and to be able to view videos.

All is my opinion and to my best belief and knowledge. 

The below is of my Rumble Video Upload Channel. The video at the bottom of the below pic, I have viewed over 30 times from different internet connections, and devices, to see if the number count will come up from zero. 

The same happens on all of my blogs, video upload channels. In 2008 I had over 2.5 million views of my videos, and then the counter never went up. About 3 years ago, or so, I posted a video similar to the one below, and LiveLeak.com went off the internet just as video I posted was going viral. 


I posted evidence on my thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com blog, and mods in the United Nations and/or at Alphabet Corporation Google Blogger want to run interference and obstruct justice as I asked that blog be reviewed by the US Senate Judiciary Committee for a hearing. Former Republican Chris Shays was going to do the same thing for me had he won that Connecticut election in about 2008.

Mods please re-instate my The Get Justice Coalition Blog promptly, please. I wish to enter it in as evidence to all State Attorney Generals' Office to be distributed to proper prosecuting authorities for cases to be brought. It is evidence. Please do not suppress, alter, destroy evidence, and please make it available. Please put the blog back up and all deleted, and all illegally censored posts for the last 2 years. 

I reported the outline of all that was to happen, it was more sketchy, and crazy sounding in the mid to last 1990s, and was much less horrific than what is our current reality, when I reported that a 9/11 type of event was coming. I called Connecticut Senator Chris Dodd's Office, and the then Connecticut Attorney General Office, Dick Blumenthal about what I knew about Saudi, Chinese, Israeli, and Monsanto plans to take down the US Government. 

I then got threatened by the Connecticut State Police and Connecticut "Charlie Company" FBI of hoodlums, lost my contracting business, all of my property, got beaten up severely multiple times, and then was railroaded to prison. Cops were threatening my daughter's life, her being gang raped, and me being permanently estranged if I didn't shut my F'ing Big Mouth about their child, narcotics, sex trafficking, and money laundering operations. 

 

More:

https://rumble.com/user/SvenVonErick

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2022/02/what-awaits-liberty-rapists-satire.html

Prostitution Used for Chinese Takeover w/ Child/Narcotics Trafficking? [Direct link to video]



Text with above video:

More of the Jewish Gay Mafia B.A.R. Association Judicial Elite Banker CIA Chinese Intelligence Faction "Mentoring" of mostly 8 to 12 year old boys for their advancement, and funneling money and influence back in their time:

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2021/12/jewishgay-mentoring-of-young-jewish.html


My email: thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com

Text with above video:

UN Chinese World Bank Bribe Money goes where it is most effective.

The UN, World Bank, and Corporate Organized Crime have been invading your privacy the last 6 decades to launch the Great Reset of World Banking ripping off all the world's wealth to put in fewer hands than ever before.

After the War of 1812, the 200 year plan to take over the world was launched by the banking elites who got rich off of slave trade, opium, and piracy on the open seas. Who won the War of 1812, and what does that have to do with the Battle of Waterloo 1815?

Go to a convention at some high class hotels and there are 3 seminars and meetings such as Chinese Intelligence, Big Pharma, and Politicians where high end prostitutes are included in room price, the walls can be slid open so all these groups can interact with each other. Foreign Bank Account transfers and no one is the wiser.

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2022/01/fu-chuckie-boy-schumer-on-15-bil-for.html



#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

https://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

https://secularhumanism.org/authors/dennis-e-erickson/

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter