Friday, February 17, 2023

Monsanto & Rothschild Satanists Have Left Scorched Earth Under my Feet All MY Life



Monsanto & Rothschild Satanists Have Left Scorched Earth Under my Feet All MY Life, In 1968, Age 4, I knew US $100 Bills were printed in China & flown to Japan then to Westover AFB. More info: https://gab.com/SvenVonErick

I know because I saw my neighbor fly in w/ a B-52 Bomber. I called the Springfield MA Newspaper age 5. I have had the FBI, Int’l Police Union, Judicial Abuse, & problems w/ every alphabet agency possible. Anything I have ever owned has been officially stolen, or police cooperate w/ Child & Narcotics Traffickers rip me off. My bank accounts have been raided. A lesbian prosecutor wanted to prosecute me for anything possible to estrange me permanently from my only daughter. 

My small businesses were wrecked. I have been fired from every job I have ever had. Police hang out for the entire work day. Sometimes they have their light bars on. Calls are made to get me fired.

Police hassle people that I visit with being evicted. Home owners are threatened w/ losing their property, their kids, & police making up something to arrest them for. Monsanto spies for Rothschilds in China. China runs the DoD, DHS, FBI, CIA, & pretty much everything private & public. 

Knowing that they drink blood of tortured children & commit ritual murder has cost me enjoyment of any life for any long period of my entire life. I have left the country numerous times. The FBI is then where I am out of the country threatening me, causing problems. 

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu got me off the No Fly List in July 2019. I went to straight to Odessa Ukraine. A woman w/ a FBI ID in an Odessa Bar said that if I was there to investigate the Bidens’ Energy Skimming Scam then my plane back to the US would be blown up. 

I would like to write a book &/or do a screenplay on this. 

Steven G. Erickson

215 S. Broadway Suite 217

Salem, NH 03079 


Videos of some of the BS:



Derry New Hampshire Police left Voicemail about Arresting me [direct link]



This is the "excuse" to put me in prison 3 months later [direct link]:



Political Payouts by the Satanist allows destruction all over the planet [direct link]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter