Monday, September 25, 2023

Foreign Intelligence for Central Banks runs ADL Mossad Int’l Police Union Stings w/ Court Cases



Live from my Harbor Freight Tool Battery Powered Barroom Stool Blogging Location: 

(Attempted Satire?) I walked down somewhere from an undisclosed Salem New Hampshire location where 4 Police Officer knocked on my door after I attempted to register vote, & am not a felon, & was flagged for looking like a Trump Supporter. So, I was served w/ a Lifetime Restraining Order from Massachusetts for using Hillary Clinton, & the C-Word in 2016, out of a Palmer MA Court in 2020 w/ no notice, can’t have a hearing, & it can’t be contested: 


Months ago a red-headed crack-head would bang on my door, & not stop if he knew I wasn’t home. He had been busted for drugs, stealing from a liquor store, assaulting his mother, & shoplifting w/ other felonies. He was allegedly offered $10k to set me up for arrest &/or for my dwelling to be raided so ADL Mossad Int’l Police Union could again rip off everything I own & try to concoct something so I end up in prison for the rest of my life for by Big Mouth about their Child & Narcotics Trafficking w/ Israel & China.

They then did this: 


Today, a neighbor who had me bring him down into Mass to “Pay a Gambling Debt” ... now is a “Powdered Cocaine Addict” & will pay me $60 to go to from Salem, NH to Mass where I have a Lifetime Restraining Order to not go to Massachusetts unless I notify police because I used Hillary Clinton, & the C-Word in a sentence in 2016. This might be why I get fired from jobs, & not paid by woke corporations after working for them. 

So, if I said yes to driving him, even if I don’t drive him, I can be charged for 5 felonies & spend the rest of my life in prison. The 2 others involved in “the case” can be arrested, then have their charges dismissed. George Soros’ foreign organization that prints up US Currency can pay off my “victims” at least $10k for the inconvenience of being arrested. 

That is how the ADL Int’l Police Union “Justice System” works ...  

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter