Tuesday, December 12, 2023

John Burke says he knew Boston MA Mobster Whitey Bulger when he was a younger



John was a concrete worker for a "questionable", possible Mafia entity. You have to be okay w/ the Jewish Gay Mafia & not ever mention them to get along in this world. 

I have been listening to his history. All materials I have been accumulating on Israel whacking JFK & the Jewish Gay Mafia running drugs, child, & human trafficking for money laundering w/ the Rothschild Opium Cartel Federal Reserve Corp based in China & Switzerland that created Israel has been stolen. 

[Link 1] Click on Top Banner of Blogs to go to the newest posts. 

[Link 2] Click on SvenVonErick at top of page to go to newest posts. #WBNemesis #RepublicOfAmerica #BattleSatansArmy 

John Burke was arrested by Salem New Hampshire Police December 10, 2023. [Story

John’s car was not towed from the parking lot. It is evidence, why is that? 

The Driver’s side window had what looked to be a bullet-hole in it. Hours ago the window was broken & then taken away by an unmarked van. If a police officer shoots, or shoots at a suspect isn’t his gun taken & the officer gets desk duty after? Well, is something being covered up? 

I know that the Living Complex in Salem New Hampshire where I have met up w/ John to learn more of his interesting past, staff at the complex take pictures of our vehicles. Police come to stalk us, & undercover police &/or operatives try to get us to commit crimes so we can be stung & arrested. 

Even though I am not in the drug culture, nor do I do, or buy drugs, when I am not home, those without teeth bang on my door yelling that they want to buy drugs for children. I got an apartment soon after being age 18. Police walked me out of my Wilbraham MA High School  soon after I turned 18. 

They told me that they had a girl in the school not yet 18 that was willing to make up that I raped her & I would be labeled a sex offender & would do 5 to 15 years in prison. 

I was attending college at same time. The FBI called the Dean of Students at STCC & told them to have security take my picture, & tell me that if I showed up on any college campuses or on State or Federal Property, including setting foot inside a court, I would be arrested & go to prison indefinitely. 

There was no hearing. I found out the ADL Mossad had a problem w/ me. So, whenever I got a job, police would show up to get me fired. So, I had to become a contractor. 

Police would show up & tell customers that they could lose their children, their property, & something could be made up to arrest them if they paid me. They were encouraged to sue me after I worked for them & they were told they would win the case before it was held. 

ADL MOSSAD RIGS UP TO ALL COURT CASES ... & YOUR LITTLE ELECTIONS TOO ... 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter