Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Biden Regime to Fund Crack Pipe Distribution In The Name of ‘Advancing Racial Equity’ - Infowars Article/News



https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-regime-to-fund-crack-pipe-distribution-in-the-name-of-advancing-racial-equity/



Hunter Biden’s Addiction Caused Lock Downs for China Stealth Coup? [Direct link to video]



-

 



#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT #DeplatformBiden #WakeUp #chrisskyarmy #justsayno #unitednoncompliance

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

My email: thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter