Friday, January 28, 2022

"I like Children They are Tasty," & a Grateful Dead Live Music Video

Grateful Dead - Bird Song - 08/27/72 - Old Renaissance Faire Grounds, Veneta, OR (Sunshine Daydream, about Janis Joplin) [Direct link to live music video]



Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessitated is ssarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY.

Monsanto Serial Killer Streams Your Data to China last 6 Decades? (#FauciTryFry) [Direct Link to Video]



12 Monkeys (1/10) Movie CLIP - The Scientists' Offer (1995) HD [Direct link to video] Film also stars Brad Pitt.



12 Monkeys (4/10) Movie CLIP - Institutionalized With Jeffrey (1995) HD [Direct link to video]



The Standells - Dirty Water [Direct link to music video]



Mr. Hitler - Leadbelly [Direct link to music video] ... "Puppet Joe" ... too ... ?



Cee Lo Green and Daryl Hall - F*ck You [Direct link to video]



-

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter