Saturday, January 22, 2022

Xi Jinping & Klaus Schwab “Year of the Tiger”, Davos to enter Phase B. UN Event 201 Fails. China to Take Over World

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY.

Special Address by Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China | Davos Agenda 2022 [Direct Link] Klaus Schwab opens up the meeting at Davos, and/or World Economic Forum. So, is Xi Jinping been put in a Premier World Leader. My take fro Xi's translated statement of what he is to do: "I am erasing the borders. I take over eveything. I decide who lives, who dies. We will not have any opposition to this. Financial, and technogical help is a priviledge. I give to my best subordinates. You will have Peace and Security with my stregth."



-

My blogs, and videos often don’t show any increase in number of comments. I could have 22 comments on Liveleak.com and views could be 23, or 24. Then later, there would be no comments as comments would not stick. I have tried looking at my own videos and blogs on different devices and with different internet connections and then not see counter go up.

On YouTube I found the algorithm was probably 1000 views for every view showed. When I was was blogging on FreeSpeech.com before Del Simmons was threatened by Connecticut State Police with losing business his family, and being gone after he took down the website in, or around the 2005. I was getting about 10,000 hits a day. 

On LiveLeak.com I had about 2.5 million hits in 2008. The counter never went up. I gave a warning of what was to come. The video started to get 100s of hits, the counter when to zero, then the whole website then went down permanently. 

With that being said, I comment to all this, here:


And here:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter