Monday, January 17, 2022

Trump Takes Aim At Fauci During Arizona Rally, Crowd Chants 'Lock Him Up' #LockUpFauci (Conspiracy Theory Video)



[direct link to above video click here

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY.



-



James O'Keefe & Fox News' Maria Bartiromo discuss #ExposeFauci docs and new book American Muckrake.. [Direct link to video]




I let the Deep State Have it. I woke up in a real way being choked up and shaken, bowled down the stairs by my Monsanto Father age 3 in 1967. Saw what his real reason in life was, he a China's bitch minion. In a little, or big way, it is scientist scumbags like him is why at least half the population with the time release poisons are already going to be dropping like flies in months to years to come. 

Scroll down for Bombshell Text and Video: More:

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2022/01/no46-uncommie-5-year-plan-20-25-kill.html

 - 


Grateful Dead - Ripple (New York, NY 10/31/80) [Direct link to video]



Show you want all this to end that BG won't poison us even worse with all the farms he owns supplying McDonald's with "food". Show some solidarity with those who want to live, reproduce, and end this:

#BoycottMcD #DumpBiden #No46 #BidenEffect #HunterBuggersKids #DumpDemocrats

#ExposeFauci 

 



Hank Williams Jr. - Family Tradition - 1982 [Direct link to video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter