Friday, December 01, 2006

Do you want a documentary made for you?

Well, contact me at stevengerickson@yahoo.com as I am associated with Francis Knize, an independent filmmaker. We can go bare bones or really dress it up, it is your call.

An example of his work, click here

Buzz Aldrin and others talk about space travel, Mars, and other subjects. There are geometric shapes in some of the Mars landscape. It could be debated there was once a mining operation or something else going on over most of the surface. Some comments of nationally known personalities weigh in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin J said...

Conspiracy theories or...what?

Fri Dec 01, 05:32:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find all presented interesting. I would like to know and see more before I decide on what I think on the subject. I do think Francis Knize did a great job on making the viewer ask the question for themselves.

-Steven G. Erickson, The SRV

Sat Dec 02, 09:27:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter