Friday, March 12, 2010

Ventura on Bush



Jesse Ventura - Bush Administration Tied To 9/11 Attacks
by Gene Cappa

"Word came back that NORAD had indeed been notified, but they had been ordered to stand down" says former Governor/Professional Wrestler/Navy Seal Jesse Ventura.
"The stand-down order that Charles Lewis heard about was confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta, transportation secretary at the time.


According to the 9/11 Commission, Cheney didn't arrive underground at the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) until almost 10 AM. Mineta, however, said the Vice President was already down there when he arrived at about 9:20 AM. Richard Clarke and Cheney's photographer indicated the same thing. That was before the Pentagon had been hit, and Mineta recalled a young man coming into the PEOC three times to tell Cheney how far out the plane was from Washington.


After the third report, according to Mineta, the young fellow asked, "Do the orders still stand?" and Cheney responded, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"


The 9/11 Commission chose to ignore Mineta's testimony and went so far as to remove it from the video archive"..read more

Source:
http://tinyurl.com/yf6hazw

* * * *
* * * *

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

* * * *

Jesse Ventura censored by The Huffington Post


text with video:
We continue our coverage of the latest case of censorship in American media. Jesse Venturas article on the events of September 11th (9/11) was banned by the news website The Huffington Post. Jesse Venturas article was titled What really happened on September 11th?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Hit Counter