Sunday, September 21, 2014

Political Cause Distraction Magnet

The whole global warming thing is probably just a lot of hot air, complete BS.

That is not to say I am not concerned about pollution and war. Both are connected as well.

Elites in the mainstream media and in Hollywood movie distraction corporations want you to spin your wheels, spend your money, and to fund their scams and not fight what is really wrong.

Al Gore is a lying elite scumbag. His lies have earned him 100's of millions.

Wake up and fight the real enemies ... not each other.

* * * *

[click here] for:

P. Fed



[more]

My videos and favorites:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick



* * * *

Added October 18, 2014, at 4:20 PM EST:


The above is a video about the comment below that I tried to post to [this RT America episode], "Confirm Nor Deny" of the "In the Now" program hosted by RT's Senior Political correspondent Anissa Naouai.

Prior to 9/11 Stafford Springs, Connecticut, was a test city to have surveillance cameras and microphones strung from telephone poles. All phones calls and all internet activity was being monitored by police without a warrant. The "Diaper Gang" was working with police while beating citizens with bats during robberies. [The Diaper Gang] was offered money to help set up citizens for Drunk Driving arrests, property confiscation, and processing in courts. Women on probation were offered as much as $10,000 to set up men for a Drunk Driving Arrest. Police told me that my wife was too pretty for me, that I was not allowed to have a contracting business, my daughter, and didn't really own my home. I got "mouthy" in newspapers and to elected officials. State Police then told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut. I didn't leave so they railroaded me to prison and then ran me out of the state upon my release. Surveillance helps police break laws and make money. My name is Steven G. Erickson

[my beef with video and pictures]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter