Sunday, March 15, 2020

Enemy of the State



Since 9/11, there have been times that I am a fly on the wall listening. Having more than 3 days of food in advance might mean you are a potential terrorist? I have heard conflicting narratives from the same sources.

There can be a public service announcement out about preparing for a potential disaster, and then a few minutes later there can be another public service announcement of those who pay for their coffee with cash, and who are preparing for something should be reported to Homeland Security.

I was looking at becoming part time law enforcement in 1994, in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. So, I got to know what they were up to. There were test cities.

If police started youth gangs, the had “cut-outs” to do their bidding. Law Enforcement is for profit. What can be confiscated? What sort of program, and psy-op can result in the most booty, cash, and assets?

The UN and international police union, can give gang members and other organized criminals a percentage if they help with police rackets. Solving the problems, and serving the public getting results means taking in less tax dollars, and being able to hire more new police officers. Taking away the power of the people to direct policing is in the best interest of the international police union collecting more dues from more, and more, officers. A state of fear, means making money hand over fist, no accountability.

Not all police are bad. But, in Connecticut, an officer has to get “jumped in” like in a gang. That involves framing someone innocent and filing a false police report, bonus if the target of the “jump in” for the newbie if the target goes to prison. In my case it was Connecticut State Trooper Amaral. (Sp?).

I paid cash. It was determined by police that I might have $30,000 cash in the house, my wife was too pretty for me, I didn’t know the right people to own a house, have a business, and have such a pretty wife ... all stuff said to me by numerous police officers. All of my my phone calls were used, and for practice, they would use my cellphone to track me wherever I went, or did.

I knew what they were up to. I tried to blow the whistle. Then the Oklahoma City Bombing happened, and then Federal Tax Dollars were allocated to secretly to go after citizens like me using a covert UN program and International Police Union is the conduit.

-

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html


https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick


-

White is the New Black?



More info: http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2020/03/white-is-new-black.html

-

My grandparents on my father's side were family farmers above Fargo, North Dakota USA. So, dried and canned food in preparation for an arctic like Winter, and what food stored might have to also do for next Winter if the growing season was nothing, like if there was 4 inches of rain all at once, and the crops drown. My grandfather shared with me, things he never did with his 7 children.

My father is a globalist chemical engineer working most of is life for a Springfield, Massachusetts, chemical company which made millions, or possibly trillions from as much war, and police actions, as is possible, such as spraying an innocent population in Vietnam with millions of tons of Agent Orange (Weed Killer Round-Up) with US taxpayers forced to foot the bill.

My father met with other versions of the corporate version of their CIA. So, I heard what Chinese operatives were up to in my own living room. Others from Germany, and around the world. In the 1970s there was talk of corporations and banks running all world governments, gun confiscation, and that corporation heads would decide who was allowed to use and live on, what land.

When I was about 4, my father wanted to leave me alone on out on the farm, because I was too sickly with asthma to go to the lakes and be with my cousins, uncles, aunts, and I was told that I wasn't part of "his" family. My parents were hurriedly married in a school gymnasium in Fargo just after my graduated from NDSU with a degree in Chemistry, and I showed up not too much later, in Cleveland Ohio around the time someone threw a lit cigarette in a river, the river caught fire, and the fire department couldn't put out the fire. Word search, look it up.

Okay, back to the story of my father abandoning me on the farm for the day, no food, no water, and the kitchen phone was too high on the wall if I even knew how to use it. My grandmother, probably for the first time ever, didn't pack my grandfather his 9 0'clock lunch, because my grandfather was out in the fields plowing, or harvesting during harvest season from 4 or 5 AM, 7 days a week. My cousin wasn't helping him, so he was alone with over 1000 acres. My grandfather came home, found out that my father had abandoned me, and probably for the first time ever, took a day off to be with his "favorite grandson".

My grandfather coming back to the farm, not having his lunch, my grandmother's plot to make sure that I was taken care of, changed the course of my life. One hungry farmer, wanting to eat, to come find me, is why I am typing this to you, right now.

That one day is why I am not a serial killer. My globalist father would have been my first target if I was. My Monsanto father is really too pathetic now at age 79 to even think of any retaliation against for a lifetime of calling police to have them go after me, and doing things behind my back trying to torpedo my life because he never wanted me, and I connected the dots.

My grandfather took pickup rides around the farm, my age 4 to 8, he broke down the continuity of government plans that his police chief friend was part of planning, about the gold confiscation (real money confiscation by the government), and how the banks and corporations were going to take over the rest of the world, and then the US. Without mentioning my father, I was told the worst thing someone could do in life was to work for a chemical company, the sworn enemy of all farmers and traditional American life ...

So, when I heard the corporate CIA like minions of evil plotting right in front of me as I grew up, I was awake, aware, and I know their game plan. The COVID-19 Coronavirus comes after so many events, each getting bigger as they go. There was something that was going to happen Spring 2020, it was just a question of what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter