Monday, May 04, 2020

Mussolini got hung on a meat hook



Benito Mussolini photo was found [here]. 

There are fewer, and fewer, WWII history buffs.

Trying to dominate, profit, and live off the world as the premier leader didn't work out so well for Benito Mussolini.




Image of Dr. Anthony Fauci was found [here]. 

When was Fauci involved in the Coronavirus COVID-19 thing? Was he a player years ago, just waiting to roll himself out as the hero, solving the problem he helped create? 

-

Try doing any search for any term in history, or current event in this website's word search engine: https://www.corbettreport.com/  My favorites to search for not in quotes are, "Oklahoma City Bombing" and "Meet the Clintons" a link to the best video ever showing how the CIA are drug traffickers installing UN Commie World Leader figure heads like Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.

Hillary Clinton, if the Wuhan Flu was released in 2016 with a Hillary Clinton as US President was allegedly supposed to see Clinton as the premier of the UN, as she did so much for China, they wanted to pay her back the favor as being World Leader with so much to hide. 

Hillary Clinton's roots are in the Dixie Mafia. That explains the "Clinton Body Count", in a nutshell. Clinton was part of the Nixon impeachment proceedings after Watergate. Look it up while you still can. Hillary was considered so sleazy, and dishonest, as a lawyer, she was kicked off the Nixon impeachment apparatus

-.

My video uploads can be found: https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

-

Police imposed "No Dating" Policy

Track Tracing to see who you interact with, your cell phone is your travel, work, dating, dining out, and being able to exist, internal passport. This passport is revocable at anytime. You can be set up for anything, and be tracked down wherever you are, and anything in your life can be interrupted, and you can be detained, or worse.

I know, I am a test case from 1995.

After the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing, the Clintons perceived farmers, ranchers, independent media, conservatives, small business owners, the self-employed, gun owners, conservatives, "The Militia", the outspoken, and especially people like me, "Constitutional Extremists" who would most like not shut up if the US Constitution became null, and void, or if it was in danger of being memory holed.

Stafford Springs, Connecticut, was a test city. I was to be tracked by my cell phone, my internet use, and be prevented from voting, influencing other voters, from having an intact family, a home, a job, and police were paid federal tax dollars to harass and follow me around wherever I went. I stopped working as a contractor in Connecticut due to police harassment, my marriage broke up, my daughter is now permanently estranged from me, and poilce told me I wasn't allowed to date or go out in public after I was divorced, or I would end up dead, or in prison for the rest of my life ...

Yes, it was that ridiculous for me from after 9/11/2001. As a test subject where 100s of thousands of federal tax dollars spent harassing and following around, didn't go ballistic and fight back, it is now assumed since people like me did nothing, that you will as well.

The Governor of Maine, Janet Mills, is the weak link because her states' numbers don't justify a lock down at all. Mills is a communist collaborator, in my opinion, and should suffer whatever backlash that she deserves.

I was told back in 1995 that I wasn't allowed to vote, redress grievances to elected officials, to speak in public, contact reporters, to work contracting, own a home, to have sex with my wife, as Stafford Springs, Connecticut, Police Officer Frank Prochaska said he would put me on the International Police Union Enemies List and Judges, Prosecutors, and police would BBQ me wherever in the world I went to hide for the rest of my life if I didn't leave Connecticut and let him have a chance with my wife. I posted her picture on the Stark Raving Viking blog.

How is your "2 weeks only" shutdown working out for you? If you don't resist with civil disobedience, you will accept rolling shutdowns and no rights for the rest of your life. Silence signifies acceptance. Do you accept the overreach of the UN World Government? Answer the poll.



I know why. My farmer North Dakota Grandfather broke it all down for me, from age 4, 1968

First they go after the farmers and ranchers, then they go after everyone else. 1917 Communist Revolution in Russia is the model for what is going on now.

is going back to basics with the entire world.

I have other videos on my channel, I haven't varied in my message on here, and on my blog.

They're here ... The bankers and international corporations stir everything up, fund and supply both sides, and those who are left owe the instigators payments on the loan the borrowers never agreed to ... just shut up and get your "got vaccinated" Bill Gates chipped tattoo or you won't eat.

You owe them nothing, we have to pay no one back, let's default on the loans, and hang all the globalists in each, and every, town square. Even if you want to laugh at a "ridiculous conspiracy theorist", share this video.





Bugging out at Night, Refusing to "Bug In"



Click on White Envelope Below to Email to someone else. thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter