Tuesday, September 01, 2020

UN to unleash the Kraken?

Hearing reports as I type this that Australians are already not allowed to share ANY news stories with each other. Will the Internet be throttled down, or locked down, or shut off for Deep State use only? We want to use the enemy's platform to battle the enemies of all of humanity. We will see how the UN lets that happen, not. If the UN brass sees that more than 1 in 100,000 is organizing to kick them out of their respective countries, the UN will throw the shut-off switch. 


Prison tattooed arm picture [found here].

My open letter demanding justice for all of us [found here].  Click on the post with former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland's (some credit me with his getting a year and a day in federal prison for dropping a dine on him) picture, and my beef in shortest form, probably ever, is at bottom of that post.

Tech geeks who I was hanging out with in the mid 2000s told me all sorts of stuff that even I thought was tinfoil hat crazy.

Like, the 2.3 Trillion dollar taxpayer funds unaccounted, and stolen by the Pentagon, where Donald Rumsfeld was going to have to answer questions from September 10, 2001, were abruptly ended after two buildings were allegedly hit by "passenger" airplanes and three fell into their footprint, the day after.

Those funds were allegedly for contact tracing software to identify targets for robotic police and military police replacing humans, and for autonomous killer robots and drones.

Since when does an investigation, or trial, just end because there is an act of terrorism?

Have you heard anything ever again about the the Pentagon theft of 2.3 Trillion dollars in 2001???!!!

If you got a parking ticket before 9/11, would you not have to pay it after 9/ll because 3 buildings were allegedly destroyed by an alleged terrorist?

A CIA asset up until 9/11/2001, who may have already died from diabetes, and genetic deformities, prior to 9/11, either in a hospital bed, or dead prior, pulled off 9/11 from a cave? It is all convenient for the Deep State, and the Clintons, that Lithium for batteries is most plentiful in Afghanistan, and that is also why US Troops also guard the poppy fields, so the CIA can fill the world with the most pure, and cheap, heroin and opiates for China's Big Pharma.

If China is main, to only, cheap supplier for the ingredient that makes hard drugs even more potent, fentanyl. So why is so much on American streets causing so much misery, overdoses, economic destruction, and death?

Probably the same reason China, with the UN, the Clintons, the Obamas, and their minions have brought the world freedom ending PSY-OP COVID.

Both the manufactured designer, nothing virus which is contagious, kills mainly the oldest persons, where Bill Gates has the patent for the Wuhan lab manufactured disease AND cure, should be a smoking gun just on its own.

If you stole a candy bar, and were on probation, you would get prison, even if you did it on September 10, 2001.

If there is justice any where in the world, Bill Gates should be executed, not become the world's first trillionaire. 

Why am I qualified to call BS on the whole COVID thing from day 1?: 

I was walked off STCC campus in Springfield, Massachusetts, by security in 1983, or so, being accused of being a violent armed terrorist bent on civil unrest and starting riots. I was not bothering anyone or saying much then. I broke now laws.

STCC campus security came and got me in class, just before all my exams that I had studied months for.

A "family member" dropped a dime on me to the Dean for being a domestic terrorist bent on causing violent demonstrations/riots, having radical ideas, being an armed homicidal maniac, who threatened to kill family members, was addicted to hard drugs (never even tried heroin or crack), and that after beating my girlfriend, having a restraining order on me (never had one until my father's 2nd wife got a lifetime restraining order on me for calling her the C-Word in a letter written in 2016), and was threatening her with a snub-nose revolver and chased her in her car, she turned off her lights, crashing into a loading dock losing her front teeth before starting college.

I was told by the College Dean of STCC that I was permanently kicked off campus, couldn't ever reapply, and that if I ever went on any college, or school campus, the FBI and local police would be called, and I would be arrested and do at least 5 to 10 years in prison for terrorism (the word wasn't in common use then, and was flabbergasted).

I had broken no laws, threatened no one, was working 3rd Shift, also had 2 other jobs including being a contractor, and was going to school full time, with no time to do much socializing, never mind rioting, the only anger I had was against my father and his nutcase wife. 

I never owned a snub-nosed revolver, and had zero weapons of any kind in my possession, because I started out as a complete pacifist believing in non-violent protests if needed. 

In 1982 my father met a woman living in her father's basement, Wilbraham, Massachusetts, with her 3 kids.

I hung out with the woman's father because I wanted to do work, and somehow buy the classic GM convertible that he owned while still in high school.

The woman's father told me that he had a daughter on welfare, living with his 3 grandchildren in the basement, and she would drive her white Chevy boat of a car to the almost nextdoor bar and have $20 a pop, sex with anyone who asked.

The woman's father also told me that his slut daughter who he wanted to put in a mental institution for her promiscuity, habitual lying, starting fires, kleptomania, thriving on chaos, extreme Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde espisodes, chaos, and mayhem (like many of current blue and pink haired, BLM Batsh*t Lawless Marxists) was spending all of her waking hours calling police, employers, roommates, and friends of her ex-husband trying to get him evicted, fired, disowned, harm his reputation, and arrested/imprisoned.

After the woman could no longer harass her ex without being arrested, she concentrated Libtard energy on me. Trump Derangement Syndrome is the current common name for her affliction.

She probably made up the story where SHE was run into a loading dock with her lights off in the dark, losing her 2 front teeth, as he had a snub-nosed revolver and she feared for her life, and then used same BS story to try and get police to arrest me for anything that would stick. I consider her Medusa and didn't know how a police officer, or anyone else would let her near any private parts. 

Why am I telling YOU, all of this?

Well, women like that seem to be the impetus for all that is going on now, and you can all "enjoy" the same legal system that I always have. It is the UN UNESCO occupation mixed in with Communist Chinese flavors. 

On with the story. I was doing both my high school, and college homework at the same time, when my father comes home with that woman, both stinking drunk, says he is going to give her a tour of the house, and after knowing her about 2 hours, sleeps with her.

I worried that friends would think that I brought that skank home. She enticed my sister's boyfriend into a bathroom to have sex, but since she already had her Gold Digger's Prize Supreme, she really didn't want him, she just wanted to start trouble for my sister and try and make my father jealous because she is such a sexy prize ... gag, and I want to vomit just thinking back on her. 

Seemingly from the next day, if memory serves, the woman pretty much moves in with her 3 kids, took over the indoor swimming pool, and told us we couldn't have our friends over HER house. It was that bad right out of the box.

So, we weren't to become the Brady Bunch, with my father also having 3 of us kids living with him. The woman threw all of our baby pictures in the trash, told me I should find another place to live as her kids needed my room. I was told after she destroyed my relationship with my first longtime girlfriend, that I was not longer allowed to use the only phone in the house, which I had been using for my contracting business. 

The 2nd time I met her, she told me I wasn't allowed to park in the driveway, it was her spot. She told that my father never liked, or wanted me, and that if I didn't do what she told me to do, she would make the rest of my life a living hell.

If I kept my mouth shut about what I knew about her she wouldn't d have me written out of my father's will, disowned, and kicked out.

I pulled out a $20 bill of my wallet, showed it to her and said, "Even though, I can afford your services, I wouldn't let any of your skanky parts anywhere near my [offensive word for penis snipped]."

My then girlfriend called after the woman went into the house, and the woman told her that I was cheating on her, and she should get checked for STDs. I had no STDs, but suspected the prostitute that my father was to marry, did.

Fast forward to later in 1983, my father's mother, my grandmother, and a good percentage of our extended family was staying either in, our Wilbraham, Massachusetts, home or outside in campers. The woman would have screaming fits, got the biggest diamond that I have ever physically seen in my life, and was telling my father what a piece of sh*t he was BEFORE he was to marry her, and ws insulting to most of our extended family. Not one of them had anything good to say about her.

After one of her tantrums in the full kitchen, she said, "My first marriage was for everyone else, not me. This marriage is just for me, I am not serving anyone!" I pictured the same diction was used by the Wicked Witch of West in the Wizard of Oz.

I then said to my Grandmother, "Your son is about to marry a complete lunatic." My grandmother replied, "It isn't the first time this has happened in this family." 

I am with my father, his best friend from down the street who was to be Best Man, the Justice of the Peace, and the driver of the Limo, and the destination was to the parking lot of where they were to get married. The same parking lot where she allegedly slept with, or performed sex acts for $20, it was free for police. It was rumored that the entire Wilbraham police force, slept with her, or got a buff and a wax, in that parking lot.

I suggested to my father in 1983 during our limo ride, that we should all go out drinking and leave bride-zilla at the alter waiting. I told my father, as scary as it sounds, she will be 10 times worse, after marriage. She was, and is. Not one of my father's friends to present day, who he sees regularly has seen his 2nd wife start screaming at the top of her lungs that he, and his his friends have stay out of her side of the house. My father has to be even more mentally ill than she is, just to have put up with her.

The limo driver immediately pulled over after my father's best friend, asked, "Do you love her?" My father never answered that question. Because, obviously he didn't even like her. Was he so desperate, and was the sex so good, he would put up with super psycho-slut. There was constant embarrassment, 10x worse where she would throw tantrums so bad, that if she were male, almost every time, the male individual would be arrested for disturbing the peace, and laundry list of other crimes. Her throwing fits, assaulting me in my face while I was holding my baby daughter, just for showing up to a dinner that my father invited me to, was common behavior for her.

In the limo my father said, "I have gone this far, I might as well go through with it, over and over," with another statement as well, "My whole family is here, I have to go through with it." So, my father was 15 minutes late to wedding. She was already red faced at alter. The music had stopped. She said, "where were you."

My father then yelled my name, saying it was my fault. The wrath of Bride-zilla ramped up to Warp Speed at that point. 

A lifetime restraining order may have been placed on my father's wife before they got married, for her to not ever call ANYONE in the whole state of Ohio, for any reason.

Her ex-husband fled from Massachusetts.

At our family home, the woman would spend as much as 8 hours tying up the only phone to call anyone who would listen trying to get her ex-husband financially ruined, ruin his reputation, and trying to get police to arrest him. She would even call every court within 45 minutes of her ex to try to get them to go after him. She even made up a story he had made up a fake charity after she watched a report on television of some religious figure getting nabbed. 

When she could no longer legally harass and ruin her ex, the woman focused all her psycho-slut rage on me.

Both my father, and his ex-wife would call every authority that they could to get me fired from jobs, girlfriends to break up with me, so ANY friend who I hung out with would think that I was the one who is crazy and dangerous, evicted from any apartment, and police would run me out of any town or city that I settled in.

I still have broken no laws even having been railroaded to prison. [story]

It got so bad that police in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, set out to break up my marriage, permanently estrange me from my daughter, take away my driver's license, pistol permit for concealed carry, and make me lose all the properties and investment properties that I was current on the mortgages for, make me lose my contracting license and contracting business built over 2 decades.

"Town Clowns" and Troop C Connecticut State Police told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut, I was to leave my wife, abandon my house and property, and if I went back to Vermont, and shut my mouth I would be allowed to live and to work from about 1995 and OKC Federal Building Bombing probably brought on by the Clintons need to cause a distraction, not get prosecuted, show blown up kids on the news, and then go after all their enemies.

Big Mouths, like me, especially small business owners were Clinton enemy # 1s. Like I told my father's wife in the only letter I ever wrote her, There is only one woman in the world that is more of a [C-word snipped] than her, it's Hillary Clinton.

After being told by police that I was kicked out of my Connecticut life, I picked door number 2 and dropped a dime on my father and his wife, the UN infiltration of police to confiscate all guns, cancel the Constitution. I wasn't quiet about the Clintons needing to exposed for wrecking America.

The Clintons had the US Constitution covertly suspended after they pushed Domestic Terrorism legislation through after the [photo-op of blown up children in a Federal Building staged bombing, OKC 1995].

It all didn't work out for me, as my father is basically the highest version of the globalist corporate CIA working as he did for Monsanto, and since my father's wife allegedly slept with more cops, prosecutors, and even judges that might fit in the local high school sports bleachers, I literally didn't have a prayer of ever getting justice for the rest of my life.

I spent 3 years, or so without a cellphone, the tracking, tracing, and harassing got so bad. A concerned police officer called me on my cellphone that heavily tattooed thugs from New York City were coming to my Putney, Vermont, apartment listed on my driver's license, my actual address, and were going to kill me.

I got out with the just the clothes on my back wheeled my Harley Davidson motorcycle, my only transportation at the time, out into the woods, and it wasn't even 5 minutes later when my apartment door was kicked in where my stuff was rummaged through. I threw my cell into a guard rail in the wind  at about 70 MPH, not to return to pick up any of my belongings. 

The track and trace abuse is the same blueprint for you, and the rest of the average world. I am not special. I am just a very good example of why UN governance of the world is really going to suck.

Fast forward again.

Just before the lock down:

I tried to get an actual driver's license in Salem, New Hampshire, DMV. I thought since NH Governor Chris Sununu had gotten me off the No Fly List so I could get a driver's license and register to vote, something those who are on the International Police Union's (Clinton's) enemies list have trouble doing.

I was denied a driver's license.

I was told I owed a $65 fine for a North Carolina speeding ticket in 2006. I paid it in 2006 to Connecticut keep my then Connecticut Driver's license. I then went to Vermont to get a Driver's license there as even though I am not a felon, I get harassed with threats of spending the rest of life in prison, or being painfully murdered if I register to vote.

Whenever I registered to vote, or if my driver's license matched my actual address, or if I had a vehicle registered in my name, 1 to 10 cruisers would follow me around wherever I went until I lost my girlfriend, my apartment, my job, and then had to go hide in another state or part of a state.

I thought I was going to die in 2016 from the complications of Chronic Lyme Disease.

I had migraines too severe to eat, had lost about 30 pounds and for most of 3 weeks didn't get out of bed, was on crutches and only got up to drink water and use the bathroom.

I belong to a Men's Team, MDI, (word search mentor discover inspire for website), and it helped me get through the anger of being physically and emotionally abused from my first memories of being choked out by my father, his way of tucking me in when I was already asleep, choking me out while shaking me by my neck, and bowling me down the stairs into the cellar if my mother wasn't in sight.

I hate globalists bent on the destruction of all average people. My father would meet Chinese, and other similar corporate agents from other countries as well as for meetings on making corporations, the World Bank the new government of the world, erasing all borders, and most importantly, eliminating the US Constitution. My father did this TREASON in our house from the early 1960s into, and from, the 1970s. I can't even count the number of times that my father took trips to China.

Enjoy the work of my father, the Clintons, the UN, and the Communist Chinese. Being awake is why I called BS on Sandyhook, but it was because a police officer friend told me it would occur in 2011, before he, Rich Murzin, and AJ Fontaine were murdered as they had documents that we were going to blow the lid off of everything that was to happen, as they had the documents. So just before we were to air live on public access television physical evidence, AJ choked on his own vomit, and it was called the Flu, Rich who was in perfect health, died at his computer of a heart attack within hours of each other. I had no cellphone, was in Vermont when they were covertly murdered, and was again in the wind. 

So, back to the story: at the next MDI meeting where I was trying to deal with all the above, I only got into it about 1/10 of 1%, and I was asked to isolate my anger to one person, write that person a letter, and one to three members would read theirs, but all would throw the "anger letters" into the fire we meet around for 3 hours once a week, and burn it.

I wrote my anger letter to my my father's 2nd wife, calling her the C-Word and said it was on my bucket list to tell her what I thought of her before I died. I thought I had days to live.

With no intention of talking to her, or seeing her, or in doing anything illegal was whole vibe of letter. I just wanted to use the C-word in as many sentences as possible. I did violate a team standard by not keeping my word of burning the letter in a fire to symbolically release all my anger. I mailed the letter, as it was just "too good" to burn, and not send in my opinion.

The female version of Darth Vader went to [DEFCON 1].

Since 1983, I would avoid being in the same room with her, and would never go to meet her with the exception where I attended 1 to 3 meeting of her with her Psychologist trying to adjust her medication for her cocktail of mental illnesses, outbursts, and her proclivity for breaking things, kleptomania, causing scenes at public gatherings, starting arguments, and her inability to sit still and behave.

The result was that she agreed to only say, "Hi," and, "Good-bye" to each other nothing more at family gatherings, for her not to make faces and negatively engage me. I agreed to the terms, so did she, and then I was told that I didn't need any therapy or to attend any more of her sessions.

So in February, or just into March, I tried to get a driver's license in Salem, New Hampshire. I was denied, even though there was no legitimate reason to deny me. I was told that US DHS Homeland Security can just deny anyone a driver's license or right to bank and didn't have to say why. That is why I went to Gov. Sununu's office to get off the Terrorist No Fly list that I shouldn't have been on. I guess any powerful Libtard can get anyone put on a list.

Also in February, or March, Methuen, Massachusetts, TD Bank cancelled my business account and debit card for fraud, because I told her I was going to vote for Trump after I registered to vote. I had been doing business with that bank, and didn't know that Trump supporters were denied use of a Democrats only financial system.

I am not so hot on Trump if he wants to use the police and military to align with Bill Gates to force vaccinate me with what I consider a special lethal injection for those on the list.

A week after, or so, that I tried to get a driver's license, 3 very large cops, came to the listed address, said they were there to confiscate any guns, or any weapons, that I might have even though it is legal for me to own. I had none, didn't let them in listed address as it isn't my place. I thought I was going to get beaten and arrested.

They changed their posture, and left after I told them I was walked off a college campus 1983 for being a terrorist where the only thing that I did was to make my father 15 minutes late for his wedding and his wife hasn't shut up a day since, still causing me problems like this, 4 decades later.

The paperwork that the Salem, New Hampshire, police gave me is a lifetime restraining order from that 2016 letter, where there is nothing in it that can be construed as being violent, or being a threat, as I said I never wanted to see her again, or do anything illegal.

Saying also, it is okay to think anything you want, but it is not okay to break the law, and I would not break any laws.I let her know that she no longer matter, it was a men's team exercise, as after writing the letter, she no longer mattered, the anger was gone. Bucket list item #1 was now checked. 

The restraining order says that I am not allowed in Massachusetts unless I call local police. Massachusetts Palmer District Court says that anything that can be considered a weapon would be confiscated from me and not returned. I was not notified of any hearing, I attended no proceeding. Libtards can just make up a bunch of lies and a judge will sign off on it.

I have done nothing wrong, and work in Massachusetts. I have done nothing wrong, why should police in another state just show up to confiscate my property and strip all my rights with a piece of paper from a local Palmer Massachusetts that says on the paperwork that I was never served or at any hearing.

With that paper being served on me by 3 Salem police officers in New Hampshire, means that if a background check is now done, I won't be able to get a job, most apartments, if I want to go on a dating site or social media I can be banned, travel is restricted, I can be banned from flights, buses, and have my right to drive restricted and I was sent a letter for New Hampshire that my right to drive in the state has been revoked.  

I called, wrote, emailed the Palmer Court for the documents so I can contest the order. For months no answer, and then the last 4 weeks or so, they said the order is lost, they don't know where is it stored in court basement, they can't find it etc.

I finally got a copy of what my father's 2nd wife wrote to get the restraining order. It is all lies and it seems that I can do nothing, as I am not a Libtard with any political juice. Police and the courts are not for helping conservatives, it is only for barbecuing us.

My father's wife said I assaulted her, not the other way around. A Wilbraham, Massachusetts Police Officer at the time, asked me if I wanted to bring charges against my father's wife for assault, breach of peace, as I was holding my baby daughter at the time she attacked me with no warning, screaming like the unhinged lunatic that she is.

The woman also claims she is in fear of her life, I am mentally unstable, broke into her house and threatened her, want to harm her adult children, and want to burn down the house where her granddaughter lives. Wow ... what a crock of sh*t ...

I didn't know she had a grandchild, and it has been so long since I saw her daughters I have no idea what they look like and pretty much forgot that they exist. so why would I bother them? They don't matter. Even my father's wife, I have no idea where she lives, or what she looks like. Since 1983, I have avoided her like the plague, like a normal person would leave town before a hurricane.

Hurricanes now all seem to have contact tracing. Any anti-UN, Clinton, Obama, or Communist Chinese rhetoric could get you in the same trouble I have been in continuously for getting the heterosexual version of Hillary Clinton Jr. angry for life over making the groom 15 minutes late for her wedding. 37 years of almost daily hell from just one Libtard on a rampage.  

Since about 2002, no lawyer in the State of Connecticut will take me as a client, because I am "on the list". From about 1983, and my first small claim case in Massachusetts, I was told that judges don't like me. I was covertly warned by a court clerk not to get in trouble for anything, because my name is on all court lists to net serve, just to give maximum fines to, rule against 100%, or to give maximum prison for any charges no matter how ridiculous, no deals.

And from then most civil and criminal courthouses, the staff will actually tell me they can't do anything for me, only against me as "all judges hate me". I don't personally know any.

In the past I was going to sue a Greek Mafia cocaine kingpin, of Canadian descent, US Citizen car dealership owner for screwing me over on 2 vehicles I purchased from him. No judges were willing to sit on that small claims case. I would show up for the date, then get another date, then another. Then, finally, a lawyer had to sit on the bench instead of a judge just for my case. That lawyer wouldn't give me an answer for 3 months. I called, and got the answer from the lawyer's paralegal, "you lost."

SO THE COURT SYSTEM IS RIGGED BY LIBTARDS FOR LIBTARDs, AGAINST ALL LIBTARD PERCEIVED ENEMIES.

The Libard FBI warns Hillary Clinton every time someone is going to give her millions of dollars (BRIBES TO BRING DOWN THE US TO FAVOR CHINA AND UN) for favors, when they are aware of it. So Hillary gets away with not being prosecuted. At the same time the FBI keeps just making stuff up to try and nail Trump. Trumps privacy has been completely invaded just like mine. Except he is the US President, and rich.

I have narrowly escaped getting prison for the rest of my life stemming from when I pepper sprayed a mugger who attacked me in my dark driveway demanding my wallet. Stafford Springs, Connecticut, police refused to take my statement, arrested only me, committed perjury about that on the stand, 3 of them armed, and in uniform testifying. And the lawyer I had, Michael H. Agranoff told me he couldn't defend me as Judge Jonthan Kaplan that he (Agranoff) would be disbarred and end up in prison himself, as he (Kaplan) had let Agranoff off previous for having an improper relationship with an underage female client. Kaplan called in the favor, I went to prison.

Kaplan chuckled on the stand that I had never been in trouble before, was probably going to spend the rest of life in prison, and my only daughter would be permanently estranged from me for the rest of my life. So far his words are true. Guards in prison told me that my father was setting up with Connecticut State Police to get me violated on parole, or probation, so I would spend the rest of my life in prison.

The prison guard who got me in the middle of the night to talk to me days before I was to be released from Storrs CI prison told me that a police officer lived near my sister's house in Enfield, Connecticut, and that my father would try to get me to take a walk with him and then provoke a fight or argument with me so I would be permanently estranged from my only daughter and spend the rest of my life in prison. The guard told me that the order came down from Arthur L. Spada, Commissioner of the Connecticut State Police.

My father tried me to get to drink alcohol when I refused to, bringing a six pack. Any alcohol in my system on parole is automatic 18 months in prison, plus the remainder of any other sentences. I was charged with Assault 3rd, and Breach of Peace for "overreacting" to being mugged having used pepper spray.

My father then demanded that I drive my contractor's van out in the street at my sister's house. I wasn't allowed off the property after 8 PM as part of my parole. My father, after 8 PM, demanded that I go and move my van back in the driveway. I refused. If that guard hadn't been a fellow patriot, I would have spent the rest of my life in prison. Detective Rich Murzin is dead, probably mainly for helping me.

Judges and the legal system in the US is complete crap.

It is politicized to end the US Constitution, and make us all slaves of the UN and Communist China. They are part of the coup, they are the problem, not the solution.

Judges are the last vestige of a monarchy. They have titles of nobility. There should be a US Supreme Grand Jury, one term only by national vote.

Judges should all be abolished for Grand Juries, and prosecutors should also face a vote to serve the public, not special interests.

All of the BS of what now is could be solved to see who bribed what judge. All their finances should be investigated. Judges main way of accepting bribes is to use their own money to invest in high yield municipal bonds where they are the only recipients. 

All legislation should be written in modern English for the average person not the cryptic language only pandering whore lawyers and those with law degrees understand and abuse the rest of us with.

You, all over the world are getting the abusive treatment I have known all my life, especially from 1983.

Is that okay with you?

erickson_77 at hotmail dot com



-



[My videos on BitChute] [My videos on Liveleak]

Click on the top banner or icon of most blogs to go to the newest posts to go to newest posts. Would one head in the international police union, a prosecutor, give a cop a free pass after he raped a baby girl with a hot curling iron?:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2010/01/officer-uses-hot-curling-iron-to-rape-2.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter