Sunday, November 08, 2020

STFU about COVID. I will comply with NOTHING!!!

[Direct Link to below video]



Text with video:

re-instate the US Constitution. Eject the UN out of US.

Shut up about the SNIFFLES.

I will not comply with anything.

Contact tracing is to track down those who will protect and defend the US Constitution, and to eradicate private ranching, family farming, independent journalists, self-employment, political conversations not monitored by United Nations UNESCO, resistance to a World Chinese Digital Currency as reserve currency, going cashless, private owning of property, and to keep the general population out of resort, nature, resource, lakes, mountains, beaches, and elite playgrounds, and those who will resist a population reduction program, vaccinations, and child harvesting program for rituals, slavery, and abuse.

More info: https://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2020/11/daddy-knows-joe-butter-butt-biden-likes.html

If you are here and know how to contact New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu please make him aware of this video. If you know, or have access to Donald J. Trump, please make him aware of this video.

The Obama 2012 NDAA basically gave the DoD US Department of Defense and unlimited amount of US tax dollars to propagandize all media, track and trace conservatives to set us up for police, alphabet agency, judicial abuse, for confinement, beatings, harassment, being railroaded to prison, and even being covertly murdered.

I have suffered under the Clinton/Obama/Biden/UN/Communist China coup of the Free World. So has Roger Stone, Alex Jones, anyone blowing the whistle and anyone who wants national sovereignty for their nation, is against illegal immigration, who can't be bought off, and anyone who stands in the way of CIA, UN, FBI, US DHS Homeland Security, DoD drug trafficking, child, and sex trafficking.

 



What has Happened During the U.S. Election?; Using Proper Names; What Trump Should do – NWG. [direct link to video]



-

 

[click here] for Excerpt:

The Man Who Sold the World, The Biggest Treason in the History of the World?



Barack Obama signed the 2012 NDAA into law. It allegedly gave the DoD billions of dollars to bring about UN Agenda 21 and 2030. 

This where insiders like Obamas, Clinton, Big Tech, DARPA, Big Pharma, intelligence agencies involved in child, sex, drug trafficking and helped in city, state, country, and worldwide Psy-Ops. 

So, the DoD could completely propagandize the mainstream and social media, oppress votes for financial and national stability, remove Constitutional Extremists and Nationalists with contract tracing for re-training torture, indefinite detention, and/or elimination. 

I tried to leave a hint of this on [Green Crow as the Crow Flies blog] in [this post]. The comment isn't there, it was deleted for being too over the top, or something.

Read the comment, and editorialized on [my BitChute video upload channel] and on [LiveLeak] both as SvenVonErick. Let's see if this blog, Green Crow even though she or UN Google Censors took it down. 

When I am passionate, angry,or in my head about the PTSD of my father from age 3 hearing my W. Mass Monsanto father brag drunk that he poisoned my cat me age 2 or 3 (1966 or 1967), coming into my bedroom at night lurking out of the shadows and then pouncing on me when I woke up when a real Boogie Man came out of the shadows, and would choke me out. 

The only time I saw fear in his eyes is when he saw the whites of my eyes turn blood red, he saw me, and after he started beating me for no reason when someone wasn't looking, I stood up out of the chair where I was eating breakfast cereal, and grabbed him by his shirt and said at 16, "right now asshole, we are having a fight out in the middle of the street right now!"   

My father wrote one very small, and insignificant Globalist and Secular Humanism handbook, [seen here].  What he wrote is called, "My Invisible Friends," and is meant to be a handbook to eradicate religion, track, trace, silence, and eliminate them (us) for being mush brains. 

So, from age 3, I didn't believe in Santa Claus, the Eater Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy. I was wide awake. My grandfather's best friend possibly the retired police chief of a town near Fargo, North Dakota both started taking to me from 1968, as either, both, or another friend was a member of the John Birch Society, and the Police Chief had CIA adult children, operatives in the UN, and knew about the Continuity of Government Program and a time when the population was to be reduced by over 90%, and said it was for the year 2000. 

Obviously their time line was off. So, as soon as I could travel, I did. I told my father at age 16, after challenging him to a fight where he such a pussy-assed bully, he declined. He will only beat my mother, me, or anyone else when the victim won't fight back, "I will undo all over the world all the evil you have done, or die trying you pathetic piece of shit!" 

My father met with Chinese agents and maybe even those in the UN, right in our Ludlow, and Wilbraham, Massachusetts. A girl about 14 asked me to sleep with her when I was around the same age, I hadn't yet lost my virginity, or neither had she, but her father wanted her to sleep with me so that her father wouldn't get prison, they would lose their home, and have my father call the judge to fix the case. 

I told the girl, that my father never wanted me, had to marry my mother in a high school gym in shame in Fargo, North Dakota, and have me in shame in Cleveland, Ohio. So, I didn't want to loose my virginity then, and I couldn't deliver what she asked for. 

Okay, with no more typing diaherea, and with all the grammar and spelling mistakes, this is the deleted comment in the Green Crow as the Crow Flies blog, plus my apologies to her if she thinks I am batshit crazy:


I need your help. Your readers as well. Before I left Wales, Massachusetts to go be an insurance adjuster in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, I was interviewing a Boston area biker who claimed he ran for political office in Canada, because he is a Canadian. He knew about Clinton secret meetings in Canada and was talking about some of what is actually happening now.

I know the guy had dirt on the Trudeaus AND Clintons.

That guy, knows where all the bodies are buried. He tried to blow the whistle about what was going on in Canada and in Boston, and then was railroaded to prison in US to shut him up and his life was threatened. DoD and those who would develop contact tracing software, and defense contractors in Boston area, BAE, and one near where Guislaine Maxwell got bagged, Bedford, New Hampshire, one of the hubs to all of what is going on now.

At the time I was exposing Pfizer for their wanting to go worldwide with Lyme-Rx and their bogus tests to show you don't have Lyme, a Bio-Weapon resulting after Operation Paperclip on Plum Island Germ Warfare lab, prevailing wind and seabird route to Lyme Connecticut north of where biologic agents were made, run through sheep, dried and sprayed on Iraq Desserts during wars. They were working on vaccines to give to troops who contracted the illnesses caused by the aerial spraying.

Kathleen Dickson testified on the how dangerous Lyme-Rx was and gave you Lyme, and the bogus test would show you are cured. The Pfizer plan was to collect DNA worldwide, and to give those on a list "hot shots". Lisa Masterson blew the whistle on Baxter in the UK. The same thing happened to both Scientist whistle blowers who had the science, they were arrested by police on opposite sides of the pond. Their kids were taken away. Each was placed in mental hospitals and heavily drugged.

I was trying to blog this all out on a Horse Farm in Wales, Massachusetts. Chris Kennedy of Ellington Connecticut and Del Simmons owner of FreeSpeech.com of Atlanta Georgia and who may was trying to expose globalist stuff out of Wilmington, Delaware, Biden's stomping ground. All of us had multiple power surges at our houses all at the same time taking out our computers, microwave ovens, furnace electronics, televisions, stereos, etc.

Rich Murzin, another police officer, or retired FBI agency the CT State Police were sending their vandals out to harass, would tip me off whenever the Connecticut FBI or Connecticut State Police sent one of their informants out to kill me. I wasn't safe on the Farm, so I went to hide and only pay cash in New York City, no cellphone. I used Skype to communicate. I was tip a State Police Officer's 14 year old girlfriend on probation was going to wear an grey haired wig, cheater glasses to read menus to make me think she was not 14, and pick me up in NYC bar I was hanging out in, and if they couldn't get me for statutory rape, to serve my life out as a sex offender, or they would just straight up murder me in a mugging that went bad. So, I left New York City, and left to go to New Orleans known as the Big Easy. Rich Murzin said the FBI then referred to me as "Big Apple to the Big Easy" when coded messages from CT State Police or FBI sent someone out to attack me. My current tipster says if Donald Trump calls for a re-election on one day, in person, declares the US opened up due the numbers meaning nothing for lack of death. And that Pfizer tried this total BS with Lyme Disease and everything from, up until something they threw against the wall that finally stuck. The contact tracing is to target individuals like me who are the biggest pains the a$$ to the UN and/or the Clintons.

Since Biden only got 1/10 to 1/3 max of the vote, Biden won't get in. The worldwide lock down would end, there would be no contact tracing. The Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, and their whole spider web of World Bank, UN, and Chinese Intelligence spooks would all be exposed for this whole hoax on humanity.

If you have the name of the Canadian former politician, or guy who ran for office. I want to apologize for not believing him and posting his stuff on Stark Raving Viking. Kathleen Dickson's youtube video exposing PFizer won't be up long.

Any tips, can be emailed to thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

 

[More from source]

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter