Saturday, September 18, 2021

China/UN/Monsanto harming young independent minds from before 1970 using US Taxpayer Dollars?

(Opinion)

I was age 6 in 1970 and believe I was in 1st grade in Ludlow, Massachusetts. I saw then what half of the population of the world now sees. 

My father would dress me down in front of his Monsanto friends. I was some sort of operation, similar to a chemist doing experiments to get desired results. 

Since Operation Paperclip where Bio-Warfare pharmacists/chemists and prison camp operators were given immunity for crimes against humanity in 1946 to work in US chemical and Big Pharma company to have a second job of spying on the American Public. 

Agent Orange being sprayed on Vietnam was an experiment on American Soldiers making them sterile, causing birth defects, and causing early deaths with tumors, cancers, and other diseases. 

Monsanto was responsible for millions of tons of dangers chemicals being sprayed all over Vietnam and other countries. US taxpayer dollars were going to international criminals, United Nations handlers, and World Bank to further crimes against humanity. 

I was aware of my father having clandestine meeting with Chinese Intelligence inside the US. Monsanto had its own private KGB type organization to spy on those speaking at religious institution meetings and church services for being discredited, beaten up, removed, or entered into the rigged law investigations and courts. 

Monsanto was allegedly involved in human, child, narcotic trafficking, money laundering, racketeering, and treason operating with China to bring down the US Constitution and end US Sovereignty to allow corporations, banks, and Communist China to share ruling the world. 

Of course Monsanto Globalists wanted to have spies in schools to keep track of their children, what they saw, know, and may tell others. I was no exception. 

My 1st grade teacher brought me to my principal saying she wanted me out of her class because she was sick of my Monsanto father threatening every aspect of her life to continue his child abuse of me in the 1st grade to make sure I was befriending other children and their parent to maybe talk about my father's treason. 

[My father is an author of the Secular Humanism bibles to end religion], reduce the population by at least 95%, and then merge important people like him with machines. 

At 4, I saw and heard a lot. So, I never believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, or Easter Bunny. I have lived the BS from being first aware that you all are now experiencing the last year and a half.

[more information and video]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter