Wednesday, October 06, 2021

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu will you help remove Joe Biden and Restore US Constitution?

 

To whom it may concern and NH Governor Chris Sununu

Hope all is well. Will you please pass this on to Governor Chris Sununu?:

I request that you consider Joe Biden not our duly elected US President and there may have been 100s of thousands to millions of fraudulent ballots. Some, possibly printed in China and flown over to US by China. Bidens have allegedly received Chinese bribes in cash and in sex with underage children prior to the election that was obvious fraud. I request talking to you, or a staffer and matters in this letter. Will someone email me back with a contact person and best number to call?

There might have been nuclear weapons left in Afghanistan, purposely, so China would have leverage to invade Taiwan (Xmas), and then the US in 2022.

My W. Mass Monsanto Father has been involved with Chinese Intelligence in the sex trade, smuggling heroin and other drugs on military aircraft from Chinese factories in China, tainting Agent Orange sprayed on US Troops during Vietnam War doing human experiments, tainting consumer goods and containers so children in schools have behavioral problems, causing cancers so Big Pharma and China could make trillions over decades.

My father got a Ludlow Mass 18 year old neighbor back from Vietnam after he served just mere weeks in Vietnam 1969. My father used him to beat Priests under the collar if they didn’t endorse Monsanto desired candidates and didn’t preach what he wanted. Anti-War and self-employed neighbors suffered dearly.

Using IRS and blacklisting those who were self-employed or were anti Monsanto with the Teachers, Police Union, and International B.A.R. Association and depopulation program he wanted instituted in Africa, then the rest of the world, possibly founding Secular Humanism where scientists merge with machines, live forever, and then wipe out all carbon based life, including animals, fish, and all plants.

As crazy as it sounds, my father is an author of that movement. You can word search “Dennis E. Erickson my invisible friends” to read an excerpt from one of his books.

In 1968, I was age 4. My mother was in hospital for days. My father reluctantly brought me out to Westover AFB to meet B-52 Bomber that came from China via Japan. Duffel bags were frantically thrown in my father’s car trunk, that of the Ludlow Police Chief, other police, and there were 2 underage Asian girls in dog cages.

There were pallets of cash mostly wrapped in canvas. My father threw me down the cellar stairs, started choking me out. There hasn’t been a year that has gone by that my father hasn’t allowed me to have friends, girlfriends, and from 1st grade has called teachers, and school principals about finding any excuse to punish me, or to have interaction.

Mr. Zich (sp?) Wilbraham, Massachusetts, Memorial School Principal from about 1975 wanted my father arrested for physical and psychological abuse I was receiving. He was beaten everywhere under his collar and then died of cancer. 6 other people that I have told about the 1968 of my father meeting the B-52 have died of natural causes or accidents including my brother-in-law, including my 2 closest friends, Todd Tucker Winchester NH, and Hartford Narcotics Detective Rich Murzin who helped start US Homeland Security when it was first run out of the US Coast Guard Reserve from late 1980s or into 1990s.

From 1972 to 1974 my father met with Chinese, Saudi, and Israeli Intelligence at or near our home about how to best use database Monsanto and Big Pharma was setting up on Chinese soild to keep track of everyone in the free world medical records to increase Big Pharma profits and to spy on everyone in Free World.

They talked about when there was to be door to door gun confiscation, no more private property, no vacations or travel for average people, 90% of people in the world would be get slow death vaccines, and that corporations, bankers, and Communist Chinese would share Global Governance 5 decades ago!

Later he was back and forth to China, and I overheard that US Gold Reserves were going to be flown out of McGuire AFB in cargo planes one layer netted down for the maximum the planes could carry and flights went out everyday for months to Japan, then to China probably in the 1990s.

My father, Dennis E. Erickson was down to the Twin Towers and Building 7 just prior to 9/11 possibly consulting on coatings being put on steel beams. My father had me railroaded to prison by the 06066 Judge Jonathan Kaplan allegedly getting young boys and cash for his role in child auctions. I was trying to have Kaplan removed for behavior unbecoming of judges and his vendetta for the United Nations on heterosexual white males, small business owners, and Conservative Leaders when the US Constitution was suspended and DHS went door to door force vaccinating at the same time guns were confiscated.

Key DCF, Connecticut State Police, Children and Family legislators, Governor John G. Rowland got money to their offshore accounts for taking away mostly white children from mostly good families to fill orders to Saudi Arabia and domestically. My father wanted me committed to a mental hospital for life by Judge Jonathan Kaplan as one of the police informants that was trying to attack me at each of my 3 rental properties, and were leaving death threats on my voicemail caught me 10-11-01 in my dark driveway, and Brian Caldwell tried to stab me in my dark driveway and I pepper sprayed him.

Judge Jonathan Kaplan told me upon seeing me that I was guilty and going to prison before my trial. He gave me 1 year in prison 3 years probation, and then a mental evaluation after prison to see if I was competent to be in society. 23 year old UConn Graduate Student was caught with enough Military Grade Anthrax to kill all of New England in Fall 2001. US Attorney John A. Danaher III gave Foral a $100 fine, no report probation, and erasure of his charges after 6 months.

Kaplan mocked me that I was going to be permanently estranged from my only daughter, was going to be in and out or prison for the rest of my life, or probably would be committed to a mental hospital for life after my evaluation after getting out of prison. Kaplan said, “Everyone can’t be wrong, and you right, Steve!” Little boy F’ing and child trafficking is okay and being a contractor and a heterosexual conservative small business owner is wrong!!!???

My father came to visit me in prison, saying I would end up dead after hearing that my daughter was gang raped, tortured and killed ... his own granddaughter age 14, if I talked about him, Judge Kaplan and/or United Nations policing program to end small business. I was so angry that clumps of my hair fell out. My knees, and all joints were locking up.

Connecticut State Police Sargeant Izzarelli told me that if I wasn’t a piece of sh*t slum lord and thief contractor because I shouldn’t have had such a beautiful wife or house, because I should only make $10 hour for what I do. Izzarelli spouted off that the UN and/or his police union rep (also liaison to legislators Steve Spellman) wanted me to get a slow acting lethal injection where I would get ass cancer and be raped everyday by the biggest, blackest N*gger that could find to F’ me in the ass.

When my father came saw me in prison and threatened me to keep silent. I told him that I would put Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland in prison (I succeded, ask AJ, and sent Rowland his first letter in prison saying I put him there), Judge Jonathan Kaplan aka Judge Satan for being in zip code 06066, my father for having something to do with over 3000 plus deaths, and Connecticut State Police Commissioner and Judge Arthur L. Spada for running the Rub & Tug Brothel at the Webster Theater with underage sex workers and for his role in child, drug, and narcotics trafficking and in his role in election rigging and distributing bribes to foreign bank accounts to judges and others to benefit Big Pharma and Defense Contractors.

Thanks again for getting me off the No Fly List, I have been able to travel again. Went to the Dominican Republic, rented a 3 bedroom house, and am 3/4 way through the process of starting a corporation down there.

I arrived back August 22 to Boston and my passport was temporarily taken and I have a permanent restraining order granted against me claiming I was going to burn down a house with a baby in it that I didn’t know existed out of the Palmer Mass Court.

Dennis E. Erickson and his 2nd wife have been back and forth to China, both are advocates of ending the 2nd Amendment, the US Constitution, private property ownership and travel for average people, and to end all small business. So Lib-Tards like them are the one who are the Communist scumbags that will end the US and Free World as we know it. They are the Karens that helped cause all this.

Court case and investigations are run by sex, child, and drug traffickers loading up their fat foreign bank accounts to sell us all out. They are okay with 95% of us being injected with slow acting poisons that alter DNA so we are no longer human and then officially have no rights, have to where child abduction slave masks, and are all victims to the Biggest Ponzi Scheme, and theft of everything in the history of the world.

All is to my best belief and knowledge. There will be plenty of grammar, spelling, and other mistakes because I am angry.

Please contact other Governors. We have to take our nation back and restore the US Constitution. Biden needs to be arrested and prosecuted as do the Obamas, Clintons, and all that have taken bribes from China. China and Big Pharma already had a dangerous humanity ending poison nano tech cocktail of DNA altering injectable demon seed.

China had PPE and test kits ready to roll in 2019. Fauci planned all this with China, the B.A.R. Association, Big Pharma, World Bank, Corporate Organized Crime, and 2/3 of elected officials that are lawyers. The Police and Teacher Union have infiltrated all 3 branches and are the gatekeepers to any access, or utilizing any representation for our taxation.

Will you help institute a People’s Grand Jury and Private Investigators to investigate New Hampshire FBI for racketeering, profiteering, obstruction of justice, the same for TSA and DHS, all lawyers, judges, Big Pharma, and anyone involved in nursing home murders to get numbers, and any one involved in any aspect in the testing and treatment fraud, Unconstitutional lock downs and helping the end of private properties so banks can rent some of it back to us, and for the whole mail-in-ballot Chinese Communist, United Nation, Demon-Rat conspiracy and attempted coup of the world.

Is genocide and biggest, cruelest human experiments in the history of the world okay with you? If no, do something, and do it now.

Please let me know who to talk to in New Hampshire to restore the US Constitution and have a trial in New Hampshire to deal with the Crimes Against Humanity.

Steven G. Erickson
215 S. Broadway # 217
Salem, NH 03079

cell 603 [snipped], erickson_77@hotmail.com

P.S. I am posting this open letter to you on internet. Thank you for taking me off the No Fly List and allowing me the option of keeping my right to drive. With the Lifetime restraining order that my father’s 2nd wife put on me with all lies and perjury at a Palmer Mass Court and false statements made to Wilbraham Mass Police may end up where I lose my New Hampshire seasonal sales job, and all I built and have done in the Dominican Republic as an escape of from the 6 decades of child abuse I am still receiving from my Globalist Monsanto Father bent on fixing court cases, ending the US Constitution and wiping out 95% of all humanity.

thesrv.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter