Thursday, September 30, 2021

Male Offspring too short to reproduce? CIA, Big Pharma Intelligence, Monsanto wants to create wind up toy?

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes ... extreme Satire ... all that is reported is to my best belief and knowledge. Do your own research.)

Those in the intelligence business, many of them wanted to improve the White Race. So, they didn't want to have sons who were too short for their liking living off their wealth, banging chicks, and enjoying life, they could be used as wind up toys and/or test the system of sending data to China and crippling their school and learning experience from the 1st grade. [Video]

I grew up with a Springfield Massachusetts Monsanto father. I was 3 or so, and he shot a rabbit in our garden, Ludlow Massachusetts, 29 Main Blvd. The lots are postage stamp size. The Cloughs were against our backyard. Jeffrey was my age. 

Police show up and ask me if I saw my father shoot a rabbit in the backyard. I said no, and knew my father did. The Police Officer said that liars got to hell and burn forever, and that it didn't matter he couldn't arrest my father anyway, he had a security clearance. 

The Cloughs put up a 6' high wood stockade fence to not have to look at my father. I was 3, turning 4, and my father got me, and my younger sister rabbits as pets not long after he shot a wild rabbit in the garden. It was the Monsanto thing to do is to rub everyone's nose in a Narcissist's arrogance.

My father, a Monsanto Marketing executive meeting with Chinese Intelligence operatives in the same house where he shot a rabbit, to take out the US Constitution, have cocaine and heroin processed in Chinese labs, send sex slaves of all ages out of the Westover Chicopee Massachusetts Air Force Base, and launder money sent back and forth on B-52 bombers paid for with taxpayer dollars during the Vietnam War. 

I saw too much, my mother is 5' 1" ... and I never believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy.  

John Hinkley Jr., had an infatuation with Jodie Foster and the movie, Taxi Driver starring Robert Dinero (aka Bob Money ... bad joke) as well. Long story short, Hinkley wanted to impress Jodie Foster and get a date with her. 

How does a wart with hair on it, of short stature, get a date with Jodie. His answer was to assassinate a sitting US President, Ronald Reagan. 

As it happens, CIA man George H.W. Bush who has a missing time experience, unsure of where he was during the JFK assassination, was a heartbeat away from stealing the US Presidency and launching what is being launched now.

Well, if a father was so into reducing the entire population using vaccines, war, or other means setting up a World Police State to benefit banks and corporations, why not offer up a son who was too short, and weird to give you offspring, to rake in the most amount of World Bank cash? 

Communist China and the Communist run United Nations were also useful tools. But who runs whom?

If you don't know any of what I am talking about, use duckduckgo or something other than the Communist CIA World Bank Democrat Party search engine. 

John Hinkley is in the middle of the back seat in above picture [found here] with interesting story after he gets out of a mental hospital after being in decades. 

-

 

 



NY Times CONFIRMS the FBI Staged the January 6th Riot [The Red Elephants - Vincent James, direct link to Bitchute video upload]



FULL SHOW: Biden Threatens To Bankrupt Companies That Don’t Mandate Vaccines [Direct link to video]



This blogger's email is thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com and you can request my more secure ProtonMail.com email.

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2008/07/reporting-connecticut-public-corruption.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter