Friday, September 24, 2021

Ice Age Farmer Financially Ruined, Fearing Death over Telling the Truth? (Opinion)

"No Soul, No Free Will." - The End of Humanity? [Direct link to Bitchute Ice Age Farmer Video upload]







-

[Click Here] for:

4th Day in Mass National Guard and We are out of bullets (Fiction)

(Fiction/Creative Writing/Excerpt of a Screen Writing Project)



I was regular Army when they experimented using the 3rd Boosters on us.

90% of us were dead inside of 5 days.

Day 2 many were shatting out their clogged intestines right out their arses.

Guys were lying naked in the hallways with 2 to 3 feet of intestines hanging out.

Many committed suicide well before dehydration took our lives.

There is a magic substance, for 12 cents a paper up dose,

Life comes back in a matter of minutes to an hour.

We call it the “Big C”. Big C has been available, and was the main cure for even the Flu since the 1960s. It was standard care, a therapeutic.

Our Massachusetts Guard Building is near a swamp.

We purposely left sections of fence and our gates open in the back.

The reason I am even here as I thought I could get my Chevrolet Volt fixed.

It is one of the few with an actual gasoline motor. At about 40k miles I find out from the factory they put in wrong size pistons and other parts didn’t match up.

How does that happen?

I was then working on a 1978 Chevy Impala. There is a conversion kit for it, for after the Chinese start launching their EMPs my car will run if there is any fuel to be had and if they let me live as promised.

It sucks, but we are to get Chinese and United Nations Patches for our uniforms supplied directly from the World Bank.

I have been without sleep now maybe 2 days.

I shot 2 young teen girls as they waded in the water towards me.

One was beyond cute.

We had to take our M16s of 3 shot bursts to single shot, and I plugged both at about 20 yards out. We don’t even identify them, we are just stacking them up in the back lot and we aren’t even bothering to cover them with tarps.

No one isn’t even sick yet in the general public.

It is T minus 10 days according to some crazy conspiracist radio jock with initials AJ.

The Chinese could have just used their military satellites and just vaporized him at any time.

So, I don’t know why they had us use an ancient Apache Helicopter to put the fire of hell and some other bomb after it goes off sucks up all the oxygen in some sort of chain reaction.

They said that guy would never shut up unless he was dead.

I have 5 bullets left in my clip, and we are going to have to use large rocks to start bashing heads in soon.

Again, there is no sickness yet, but that bleephole let the public know that the only cure, the one being withheld from the public, is right here.

Maybe that nut's last rant is the reason I am still here ...

 

 

[More


[My Bitchute SvenVonErick Bitchute Video Upload Channel]

thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com and you can request my private, secure protonmail.com email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter