Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Stark Raving Viking blog Censored Off the Internet?

My thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com blog has been de-listed weeks to months ago. My Stark Raving Viking blog starkravingviking.blogspot.com was taken down about 8 hours ago.

Currently I am not able to embed photos in this blog. I am SvenVonErick on Bitchute.com and Rumble.com and #5Slampig on Brighton.com If you want to follow me in the future please bookmark those channels. Keep up the good fight. 

My now deceased friend Rich Murzin a Retired Hartford Connecticut Narcotics Detective and a Founder of US DHS Homeland Security in its current form told me that when the Stark Raving Viking blog was taken down I would face indefinite detention, and it meant game on for the Deep State taking complete control of the US, confiscate guns, door to door jabs, and children and spouses separated for better control. 

Is Conservative opinion now illegal? 

Has Free Speech been suspended.

Has the current administration sacked the US Constitution? 

I wrote in New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu’s webform asking if it is okay to censor New Hampshire citizens and made mention of the 2 blogs and having texts that are not allowed to be sent based on content. 

For 2 years the Deep State run by Black Rock, Vanguard, State Street Global Financial, Fidelity, J.P. Morgan etc with the UN seen to own and run absolutely everything including our bodies and have stripped us of our most basic human rights.

This is my opinion. What should we do about this? 

Steven G. Erickson Chief administrator of the US Constitution Party
215 South Broadway Suite 217
Salem, NH 03079 USA

Since about 2008 most video counters show maybe 1000th the actual views and the counter on my blogs, the same thing. LiveLeak.com went down permanently after I posted a video like the link below as it started to go viral. LiveLeak.com never came back up again. The whole site went down. 

My cellphone and email can be found here towards end of video, other links in the video description:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter