Wednesday, December 13, 2023

The ADL 1913 Federal Reserve Act is just a Ponzi Scheme Mass Murder Plot of the Rothschild Opium Cartel







The top picture is of my 2 cats that had the same symptoms as me, then died after a Salem, New Hampshire Police Cruiser aimed something electronic at my apartment.They lost 1/3 of their weight along w/ me. When I sat on the toilet crapping blood, throwing up blood, & had barely enough energy to take one step forward without God Awful pain, they had it too. 

July 2022, I went to Derry NH Parkland Hospital for Congestive Heart Failure. I coded out 3x. On the 7th Day I was told I probably wouldn't leave the hospital alive, or if I did I was going to be on oxygen the rest of my life. I would need an 8 hour a day nurse. I would need to be transferred to assisted living Hospice. 

I prayed to God. 

I told the nurse to pull the Oxygen Lead to my mask out of the wall. 

I was wheeled to the front door 6 hours later & walked the 40 to 50 feet to waiting ride in extreme pain. 

The Picture above is of me in Odessa Ukraine July 2019. I just walked back up to my hotel room. A woman, or a man in drag w/ a FBI ID told me it would blow up my plane back to the US if I continued to try a contact a host of an Information War Show w/ initials AJ. 

The other picture is of my passport stamp for that time period. 

FBI Whistleblowers told me about Israel & China finishing off their 9-11 Coup by launching a Biological Weapon loaded in the 2019 Flu Vaccine for a Lock Down where Mail-In Ballots would be used to rig the election. 

The Purpose of the Coup is to steal all of value in the US & implode the country w/ an incompetent sell-out installed,. The Whistle Blowers gave me a Hunter Power of Attorney for Joe. So, he was never mentally competent & all he signed can be rolled back. 

All can be turned back on. 

All those involved can be punished Common Law Peoples Grand Juries. 

All the Coup bought w/ unlimited Money Printing can be repossessed & victims of this compensated. 

I believe the Executive Branch in New Hampshire is Complicit in the Coup. [More Info]

Click on "SvenVonErick" at top to go to newest posts. 

The video & other proof that Israel & China rigged the 2020 Election was stolen out of here, & authorities in the New Hampshire Executive Branch refused to take my evidence. That tells me they may have taken bribes to allow the Coup. [more information

Click on top Banner of Blog to go to Newest Posts. 

The Republic of America needs a Capitol. [more information]



The Sleaze of "American Justice". Steven G. Erickson Conspiracy History [Direct link to video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter