Friday, February 16, 2024

Are there Glasses that Can Detect the Light Wavelengths of Demons? (Conspiracy Theory)

This post is about a Conspiracy Theory. I do not work for the company, & don't get any benefit from the company. But would like to have, & try out these:



[Click Here] for video & for Satirical Excuses for my having "Fictional" Purposes to write a Screenplay about Demons being present in installed politicians.

I watched the below Conspiracy Theory Videos, to come up w/ an Artistic ... of course not political ... Project ...

SEEING ENTITIES & ENERGIES OUTSIDE OUR VISION SPECTRUM, FREQUENCY MANIPULATION & MORE [Direct Link to Video]



AN INCONVENIENT RELIGION [Direct Link to Video]



My SvenVonErick Videos, Click Expaned Video Descriptions for Links to more:

https://rumble.com/user/SvenVonErick

Click on Top Banner to go to newest posts. Click time code below this post to isolate URL for this post to share w/ others.

I didn't have money to keep my Proton Email & VPN on, so this is my only email working: ericksonsteve99 at gmail dot com ... & would like to turn my proton email back on before I lose it.

Unfortunately my cellphone only works w/ Google installed. I would like to change that & transfer the number 1 Eight Six Zero 574 0695 to another service. The number might only be good until the 28th, as my bank account is again negative, & shouldn't be. With any money I get I am going to set up a Crypto Account because I want to get off the US Dollar & the Foreign Intelligence Satanic Network of Investment Bankers.

I had political signs in my storage unit & a woman who has a different ethnicity to me, & a different sexual orientation, stalked & harassed me for six years, tried to extort all the money I had to keep all I own, then made up felonies to steal all my stuff, get me fired from my job, & then she hoped I would go to prison for the rest of my life.

[click for that story]





Dalton Trumbo was Blacklisted ... [Interesting Story]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter