Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What if a fleet of these drove up into Connecticut?



I did a google search on “Police Bus”.

I was thinking that if the Feds started enforcing laws in Connecticut and RICO was used to nail officials for their obstruction of justice and racketeering, a fleet of buses would be needed to take away State Officials that were to be arrested.

I think concerned citizens should get involved to do their part so there is not anarchy and chaos.

I’ll do my part and send this post into bus companies so they can start doing bids for the “Mass Transit” needed to transfer Connecticut’s corrupt officials and their friends to a “holding facility” for a trial, suggesting they get their bid packages ready.

Buses could have temporary flashing lights and police logos placed on them, honest police officers mostly from other states could get contract police duty, non-abusive prison guards from other states could be hired by contract, “special holding” facilities could be built, and the streets could be safer in Connecticut and tax dollars not wasted.

[click here] for my letter to the Feds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter