Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Energy related government video making its internet rounds

The below video came to me by email with this text:

WHAT ?! 74 Miles Of Pipeline needed !!!‏

RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN ..

WHY WASN'T THIS EVERYWHERE ON THE NEWS ??



AFTER WATCHING THIS .. THE FACT THAT IT'S NOT BEING DONE,

(or has not been done),

R E A L L Y

AGGRAVATES THE SNOT OUT OF ME !!


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Jul 9, 2008

Congressman Don Young urges the opening of ANWR and the development of American Energy Sources. His bill, HR 6107, the American Energy Independence and Price Reduction Act, would open ANWR and use the approximately $200 billion in federal revenue generated to develop Alternative Energy sources



Rep Don Young Urges Producing American Energy & Opening ANWR


* * * *

This blogger produced a 1 min 44 sec video response to Speaker John Boehner and post it here:
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/Video-Response-to-a-Speake-by-Steven-G-Erickson-110330-624.html

* * * *

This blogger doesn't like Government Worker Unions, because for me just talking to politicians, proposing legislation to help youth go right, interrupted the revenue collection system of the State of Connecticut, police, lawyers, and the courts. I was then put on the then version of a Homeland Security Fusion Center watch list for me to be arrested and barbecued on sight. Related links of why Steven G. Erickson doesn't like Government workers, police, and judicial worker unions:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/11/attn-fbi-and-ct-state-senator-tony.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/01/target-on-enemies-list.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-text-to-us-vermont-senators.html

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2009/10/inner-spider-web-of-corrupt-government.html

The below video is a great protest, sing along, and is pro-Union.

Tom Morello performing for LA protesters


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Mar 30, 2011

Check out this raw video of Tom Morello performing in LA at the union protest.

* * * *

Connecticut Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan commits perjury about his retaliation and abuse of Steven G. Erickson, Chris Kennedy, and others:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2010/03/j-kaplan-hearing-transcripts-feb-17.html

If a fat, on personality cop, who is living at home with his mother wants your wife, or girlfriend for himself, he can arrest you. If this same cop doesn't want to do his job, he can arrest you. If a cop doesn't want you proposing laws to elected officials that are for the good of the public, but interupt the revenue collection system of lawyers, the state, police, and the courts, you can be arrested. You can be arrested for Free Speech of you expose Public Corruption, Police Brutality, or Judicial Misconduct as I did in the State of Connecticut. Pictures, story, and more:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/12/from-injusticebusterscom.html

* * * *

This blogger's contact info:

stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com

Post Office Box Eight Seventy Four, Brattleboro, Vermont 05302

-

[Barbara Sattal] was, or is, an alleged Connecticut State Police Confidential State Registered Police Informant. She allegedly was offered $10,000 to set me up for a State Police arrest for DUI, where drugs would be planted on me, and I'd arrested for assaulting a police officers after police beat me up. It was planned that I would get 5 to 15 years for this "offense". My crime was proposing laws that the police and judicial workers union didn't like and for engaging in Free Speech exposing public corruption, judicial misconduct, and police brutality.

Sattal, allegedly set her own ex-husband up for a DUI when she was angry with him. She would make dates with guys, have then drink a lot, and then they'd be arrested for DUI. She did other similar activities as an informant. She fell for me, and left her husband. I didn't know she was married, and ended the relationship after finding out that and that she was offered money by police to help railroad me to prison. She told me that I would lose my properties, daughter, business, and more if I didn't continue to date her. She told me that she could either protect me from the Connecticut State Police, or they'd get me. She also told me that the State Police would enforce a "no dating" policy on me. They did. A woman I was dating told me she was pulled over and sexually assaulted twice on her way home from my house, terrorizing her out of dating me after that.

The State's official plan allegedly was to make sure I lost my 3 rental properties, my home, contracting business built over 2 decades, to estrange me from my daughter and family, to ruin my credibility, to railroad me to prison, and then kick me out of the State of Connecticut upon my release. Barbara S. Sattal confirmed that. I am unsure of her middle initial and the proper spelling of her last name.

Peter J. Coukos also confirmed that police were out to make sure I went to prison, lost everything, and to become estranged from my daughter and family. Coukos told me that if I did not pay him $30,000 that he would make a false claim that I threatened him with a firearm as police wanted to arrest me again and ensure I got prison. I got that on tape and provided it to State Police and Stafford Officer "Fat Frank" Frank Prochaska. I was told if I pursued charges against Coukos, I would be arrested. I then contacted the FBI, then, and nothing was done, no follow up, no questions, nothing.

Peter J. Coukos was allegedly asked by police to help enforce their "No Dating" policy against me and to help railroad me to prison and terrorize me out of Connecticut, as State Police had told me I was kicked out of the state. Coukos was allegedly offered first dibbs on my property and help getting a state permit to carry a pistol even though he had a DUI, smoked crack cocaine, frequented prostitutes, tried to sleep with, or did sleep with minors, has a prescription drug problems, and has mental health issues, to assist police in harassing, abusing, and ruining me.

After being a complete criminal dirtbag, Coukos' reward was my properties. I had spend 100's of thousands of dollars fixing them up and years of my life's hard labor. I have nothing to show for that and have been estranged from my daughter going on ten years. What American Dream?

Coukos caught me out in my former back yard, I had been visiting a female former tenant friend, Sue Johnston, and he began punching me in the back of the head telling me he wanted my then 14 year old daughter to get on her knees and give him a blow job. He also told me she would have to do that for him when I was in prison as police ensured him he could beat on me and that I was going to prison. I didn't fight back as I was already facing a year in a half from having had to defend myself when alleged police informant Brian Caldwell attacked me on my property after stalking me, threatening my life, and telling me he'd cut my penis off if he caught me out on my property. This came out in my rigged Connecticut "trial".

Coukos printed out a picture of me, wrote something like "Fuck you Connecticut State Police," and left it in his properties, which were mine, saying I broke into them in 2003. Coukos was trying to get me violated on probation with a false police report, so I would spend the rest of my life in prison after he had bullshitted police into helping him steal my property from me.

For a long time, I've wanted to say what I have below. I did one take, didn't change my shirt, or comb my hair, I just said what was on my mind:




* * * *

Peter Coukos threatens my daughter's life if she doesn't address him as "Mr. Coukos".

Middle aged man leaves threats on voicemail for my 14 year o


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Feb 2, 2008

CLICK HERE, for info:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/02/report-crimes-to-police-risk-ar...
Peter J. Coukos, I am not sure about the "J", born plus or minus 1955, in Feb. 2002, in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, left this threat along with about 40 others on my voicemail threatening my life and that of my then 14 year old daughter.

Coukos took a sexual interest in my daughter and her friend and was obsessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter