Monday, June 20, 2011

We're all victims of the Police State

I posted the below comment in this Opednews.com article called, "Private Prisons and the American Police State," by Steven Forrest

Great writing, I re-posted the above article to this judicial misconduct blog. We are all being abused by this out of control government.

I was told by a Connecticut State Police Officer that because I had picked professions police didn't like, it was okay to falsely arrest me, file false police reports, and then he committed perjury so that my family was broken up, I lost my home, business, and the sum total of my life's work. I was told that this police officer had a great laugh after purposely wrecking my life.

I was contributing, spending money, paying taxes, and was trying to live the American Dream. Your taxes were then used to take me down and you paid $76 per day to keep me in prison. Being a landlord and contractor with a big mouth who wrote letters to the editor critical of police brutality, judicial misconduct, and public corruption was my major crime.

What do you expect from an offshore corporate bankster drug running government?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter