Saturday, February 09, 2013

US Abolishes Private Property

Text with below video:

How far will the international bankers who run the US go? [The video source]

If you want to see how you are being spied on in the US and the World, this is a good video to watch.

It is the FBI and alphabet agencies who are the problem, not us."Lies the FBI told me" [post with video]

Do you want to know why the military is flying over the US in helicopters practicing shooting machine guns at the public? Your cell phone and any electronics can be confiscated from you within one hundred miles of any border. Is this for your protection is it tyrannical abuse.

"You're being watched now"

text with video:
You, not terrorists, are the target for American spooks; Obama's
Adventures in Murderland; and why the Police State makes a pedophile's
paradise.Seek truth from facts with Endthelie.com editor Madison
Ruppert, Truthout lead investigative reporter Jason Leopold, Law
Professor Neil Richards, cyber security expert Rich Mogull, Kade
Crockford of the American Civil Liberties Union and web multimillionaire
Kim Dotcom.

* * * *



This video uploader's blog [found here]

Pre-9/11 police tried to recruit me in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. They wanted to destroy the self-employed and small business owners who were not affiliated with police and organized crime. They wanted to identify legal gun owners to set up for arrest and gun confiscation. They wanted to break up targeted families, make parents lose their jobs, and railroad potential leaders and critics of the system to prison. Informants beat up, made up false reports, and are even paid tax dollars to murder citizens. I refused to help police break laws, illegally confiscate guns, homes, assets, and to cast a blind eye on their exploitation of children and young girls for sex.


Word search Steven G. Erickson. Police allegedly contacted my father to help them break up my relationship with my daughter and to harm me [according to my lawyer] who I hired to defend me against my being attacked on my property. Only I was charged in the incident where my life was threatened for weeks, I was stalked, and then attacked from behind in my dark driveway. I received a year in prison for "this offense". Real criminals who were on probation who kicked in doors and assaulted people and a man on probation who raped a 3 year old were not punished by the judge, Jonathan J. Kaplan who I had tried to remove for bad behavior before I was arrested for anything. "Justice" in the US is crap. The government is crap and run by international bankers. [my beef and contact information]


http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

* * * *

[click here] for:

Letter Complaining to CT Atty Gen about Attorney Michael H. Agranoff


Attorney Michael H. Agranoff

[more]

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter