Thursday, April 10, 2014

Living in the US Surveillance Police State

Whenever I wake up and have had police waiting for me, to follow me around wherever I go, following me in while I shop, I leave that area.

[My experiences being on the Connecticut State Police Secret Enemies Arrest or Harass on Sight List] [and here].

I lived in Derby, Connecticut, temporarily to work by the hour doing carpentry and painting. That was in 2008. I would go down to the local Irish Bar. There were surveillance cameras in the bar. Every time I went down to the bar, an "off-duty" police officer would sit next to me, the stool right next to me when there were so many others open along the bar, and then strike up a conversation with me, asking where I live, what I do, and about my politics. I quit going to that bar, and then was followed around by Derby and State Police wherever I went, including officers in uniform, following me around inside where I shopped even following me to the bathroom. I then left to go home to Vermont after quitting that job in Connecticut.

In Stafford Springs, Connecticut, back in the early 1990's powdered cocaine dealer Peter Panceira picked me up by my neck, bit into my ear, and punched me several times in face because I requested that he not sell drugs near my home and family. I dialed 911 after being attacked and was bleeding down my chest to my underwear after the attack. Stafford Officer Fat Frank Prochaska re-interviewed Panceira's drug customers whose first sworn statements said they did not know the individual who attacked me, then changed their statements saying I attacked Peter Pancieira. Fat Frank arrested me 6 weeks later in front of my wife and told me that while I was in lockup he was going to go back and have sex with my wife who he was infatuated with, [her picture].

Peter Panceira was not arrested for attacking me and biting into my ear, only I was. I faced a year and a half, no deals and thousands of dollars in fines. I beat the case because I refused to pay $15,000 to get a lawyer and defended myself. There was no lying lawyer scumbag to sell me out like Attorney Michael H. Agranoff did, [that story].

LT Trapp of the Stafford Police was stalking citizens at gun shows to figure out how to get military type "assault weapons" from the rightful owners for his private collection. Trapp had asked me to become a Stafford Police Officer, undercover, to help beat up citizens, set up gun owners and the self-employed for arrests and possible prison, and to help police with their criminal rackets. I refused.

Trapp told me that police would not serve me, and if I got into any more altercations or reported crimes only I would be arrested. So, when 3 members of [The Diaper Gang] attacked me on my property trying to whack me in the face with a 2x4 with nails in it, I fought back and didn't report being assaulted and being able to fight them off fearing I would be arrested not knowing the ages of my attackers.

Then 19 year old Jaybone Drice (sp?) nephew of a police officer chased me inside my house carrying a "snubby" revolver because I would not let him sell cocaine, heroin, pot, and run prostitutes off my front lawn. I had a gun in my house, so Jaybone ran out of my house, no shots fired, because he was okay being in my house, possibly to shoot me, but was not okay with me having a gun too, so he ran out. I reported that incident to the Connecticut State Police tips line. Like always, there was no investigation. I no longer have any guns because I could not secure my home, or guns, from break-ins probably orchestrated by the Connecticut State Police. I still have no guns as I am giving police no excuse to kick in my door and just shoot me for breathing.

I later got prison for being attacked by another police informant who was stalking me for weeks, telling me he would kill me, and who punched me and then threatened to cut my penis off if I did not turn over my wallet. He attacked me in my dark driveway. I pepper sprayed Brian C. Caldwell to end the attack. I made the mistake of hiring Attorney Michael H. Agranoff for over $17,000 and Agranoff sold me out and I was then railroaded to prison. [That story]. 

stevengerickson At yahoo dot com

[my video channel]




Is Cynthia McKinney Part Of the Klu Klux Klan?


Text with video:

Published on Apr 9, 2014
Alex talks in length about the absurd assertions made by Hank Aaron about people who oppose Obama and his agenda.

Breaking: Eyewitness Report of 9/11 CIA Insider Trading


Text with video:

Published on Mar 28, 2014
On Thursday's Alex Jones Radio Show, Max Keiser revealed breaking news about an eyewitness to CIA insider trading on 9/11. We review the long history of investigations into financial data that point to advance knowledge of the event.



This is where I stayed while working in Derby, Connecticut:

Text with below video shot in 2008:

Post 9-11 everyone does background checks. Landlords, employers, potential dates ... they all can easily do background checks.

My last paycheck for a week's work was $2600 and some change AFTER taxes. I had $500,000 in real estate, a vintage Corvette, European vacations, a trophy wife ... life by the balls. I have $4 to my name and might get paid for building some wooden stairs for a landlord tomorrow ... maybe.

I came home late from work, tired, had nothing to drink, I was jumped, and was told my balls would be cut off if I didn't give up my wallet. I had already taken a beating from behind. The potential mugger left my property in an ambulance, I left in a police car.

I received a year in prison for resisting being mugged. My national honor society daughter has nothing to do with me since I went to prison, sentenced to a year. Welcome to my daily life, today:



Ex-con's illegal apartment (2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter