Thursday, March 19, 2020

1968 drugs Westover AFB downloaded to wating police chief cruiser trunks W. Mass?



I was 4 years old. My mom was sick, or not available. Police told my father that I was old enough to know what was going on. B-52 pilot Ray O'Mara (sp?) was also admonished.

Age 6 the Ludlow, Massachusetts, police chief took me aside, when our school class was touring the police department and fire department as part of a school field trip. The Chief wanted to know what I remembered. The Chief told me that he didn't like the revolvers as they were pee shooters and officers wants Auto 45s like were carried in Vietnam by US soldiers. My father as a Monsanto Executive with an alleged top security clearance as a Corporate version of the CIA may have had the power to do for police.

Since there is no slow down of drug deliveries as there is no toilet paper, I can only assume that DHS is still the same major supplier of drugs, the major narcotics traffickers ever, using military transports to deliver drugs as everything DHS does is secret.

-

https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2020/03/hillary-clinton-covid-19-and-china.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter