Monday, March 16, 2020

Do you remember when SNL was Funny, not just a Democrat Party Shill?

Star Trek: The Last Voyage - SNL


-

My main blog: starkravingviking.blogspot.com

NBC network's Saturday Night Live, and Alec Baldwin, are non-stop, attack US President Donald J. Trump, it is assassination by attempted humiliation.


-

This blogger's video upload channel: https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

Racism, murder, and the Connecticut State Police, Troop C: http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2014/03/questionable-death-of-cowboy-african.html

Rich Murzin, a retired Hartford Connecticut Narcotics detective told me I was one of the first, if not the first test, a test case, of US DHS Homeland Security's Enemy's List. The target on the list is either killed, beaten, tortured, and/or railroaded to prison after dismantling of the family, financial loss, losing property, job, and reputation.

They checked every box, accept they haven't murdered me yet. Rich Murzin and AJ Fontaine (sp?) died of "natural causes" within hours of each other, 2 weeks before the 3 of us were going to go on Connecticut Public Access Television live with evidence against DHS, CT DCF, CT Department of Administrative Services, CT Dept of State, various politicians, executives of foreign banks in Connecticut (for laundering DHS, DCF, politician, drug dealer, sex trafficker, CIA and Mafia illicit funds). We planned on putting the videos on youtube in 2011 before the major censorship on "Government-Tube" Youtube.

I was told by Rich Murzin that I am the canary in the coal mine. My 2nd railroading to prison marks Martial Law in the US, dissolution of the US Constitution. Rich also told me that DHS Homeland Security will not allow me to get a Driver's License in any state, and that I would not be allowed to vote, or run for political office. I was told I would be denied the right to vote, to drive, or to have any occupational license ever again, and that I was supposed to stay in Vermont, keep my mouth shut, and I could keep my Vermont "Driver's Privilege Card".

I wanted to change my license over to New Hampshire in 2011 when I lived at 40 Orange St., Nashua, NH, and wanted to register to vote. I talked about this over my cell phone. At 1 AM that very same day, a Nashua Police Officer allegedly on Homeland Security detail was wearing a ski mask crouched in the bushes, stood up knocked on the window of my girlfriend, and my, 1st floor apartment and ask me to identify myself, or there would be trouble, I identified myself.

The next day, 2 Nashua Police Officers wearing ski masks like the officer the previous night, had a cloth badge on forehead of ski mask that said "Nashua PD" on it. The officer stood over me, and entered into cordial conversation about what I was grilling, how I marinated the meat, how good it smelled, and that I had to break up with my girlfriend, and leave the State of New Hampshire, as I wasn't wanted or things would really get bad for me.

I had something happen to me, so upsetting, I packed my stuff up, and left Nashua, and my then girlfriend, 2012. Instead of again fleeing to the outback of Vermont hills and mountains, I went closer in towards the coast of New Hampshire. I like being on the border of 3 states.

I am now in Salem New Hampshire, and a couple of days ago, 3 Salem New Hampshire Police Officers served me with a lifetime restraining order against me put out by my father's 2nd wife who he is currently getting a divorce with. I haven't seen my father's wife since 2007 at Hartford Hospital where my brother-in-law Phil Tenorowicz was dying of his injuries in a motorcycle accident. So, there is absolutely no excuse for a lifetime restraining order, if there is zero chance that I will ever seek out my father's 2nd wife. I have been avoiding contact with her since 1982.

Rich Murzin told me that Connecticut State Police, especially when on Homeland Security detail carry date rape drugs, for date rape, suspect rape, suspect torture, and that officer put something in a target's butt to frame them for DUI, for taking illegal drugs, to go crazy for a mental exam for permanent placement in a mental facility, to kill the target and/or to erase the memory of someone beaten by police to then charge the victim of the police beating with, "Assaulting a Police Officer".  

I have never emailed, texted, called, left a voicemail, or never went to specifically go see my father's 2nd wife, ever, from 1982. There is no legitimate excuse for police, or the courts, to issue such an order unless it is to prevent me from internet dating, keeping me from having a girlfriend, blocking me from having a driver's license, job, and keeping me from getting a better place to live, or mortgage, or as an excuse to falsely arrest me, and then again send me to prison as a Political Prisoner in the US, round 2.



Marilyn Monroe, young, sexy movie actress photo [found here]
Did Marylin Monroe commit suicide, or did she get something put up her butt so it looked like she died of an overdose? Monroe knew too much. I guess Marilyn Monroe could not say she had sex, allegedly, with US President Jack Kennedy and his brother Bobby Kennedy who was US Attorney General at the time. Monroe was allegedly also having sex with a Mafia Boss who Jack's father had paid in Chicago to fix the Presidential election so Kennedy would "win", not Richard M. Nixon. 

I was told that US taxpayers have paid of 6 figures in taxes for Homeland Security to harass just me The "no dating" policy placed on me in retaliation for me having a "Big Mouth", just shows me, at least, they don't have enough to do, and have to make work for themselves. So, who I live with in Salem, NH, is a "roommate" ... so police you don't need to arrest me for pursuing happiness, the American Dream, and expecting to live in a country where the rules for government, the Constitution, actually applies. So, far, except for a possible State Police Trooper who was on possible Homeland Security detail, I haven't had issues with police being bad to me in New Hampshire, this side of Nashua.

So, if now deceased Hartford Connecticut Narcotics Detective's prediction comes true, Martial Law will be declared in US if I get railroaded to prison, tour 2 as a political prisoner. Murzin said I was first known "test case" where they just toasted my life to see how I would react when I was let out of prison. I didn't burn down the town, and I didn't shut up either.

Currently, as far as I know, I am not wanted for committing any crimes, have not committed any crimes, and am currently not being investigated for anything, and am contesting the lifetime restraining order against me out of the Palmer Massachusetts Court as there is no basis, or evidence, or why I would be an imminent threat to the general public.

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html

Tomas Foral was in possession of a large quantity of military grade Anthrax in 2001 at the time there was a global fear of Anthrax attacks killing massive amounts of people. Then US Attorney John A. Danaher III, instead of throwing the book at fellow West Hartford, Connecticut, resident, allowed Foral to pay a $100 processing fee for no show, no report probation, where Foral's criminal record erased. This is at a time where I resisted being mugged on my own property, didn't turn over my wallet to the mugger, pepper sprayed the mugger, I got a year in prison, and the mugger was considered my "victim" and I had to pay him restitution. Check link above.  

added 9:31 AM EST I often see type o's like a "w" switch to a "t". "Now" can become "Not" as in "I now live in Salem" become "I not live in Salem". There, their, and they're can be inter switched randomly and if I don't save something multiple times, it can all be highlighted in blue, disappear from my sight, and is not retrievable by hitting "undo" feature. Countless times I have spent hours writing something and it will then disappear, or which is even more alarming, my computer fries after I write something, or email an elected official about police and/or judicial misconduct.

If Homeland Security wants people like me out of the US, they can just come and ask me. I will leave. There is "no freedoms" or future I wish to protect, I would just like to live out the rest of my life in peace. I really haven't had a break from globalism since my globalist Monsanto father had a bad day at work, so upon seeing me he bowled me down the stairs, age 3, Ludlow, Massachusetts, telling me that if I really wanted to know pain, to make noise, and that he really hoped I was seriously injured. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter