Thursday, July 30, 2020

"I have sex without condoms. I breathe air without a mask"



It seems like not that long ago that I blogged on, or maybe just watch a video on YouTube where if you had more than 5 dildos in Texas, you were a "dealer" and that was a felony ... 

And that was before there was massive international censorship of those who had something bad to say about Communism, and their Corporate World Banks friends. So, for me, hearing what was said, "I have sex without condoms. I breathe air without a mask" by someone who I thought was a home schooled teenager happened to be a 37 year woman who was home schooled in Maine.

She is half Asian, and might be 5' tall and no inches.

I am 56, so I wouldn't think that a teenager would come up to me and want to talk to me in a bar.

No, she didn't want to have sex. At least I hope no ... as that would mess up what I have planned for the rest of my life ...

I am most amazed is what is "home schooled" in the State of Maine.

What the [current Governor of Maine, Janet Mills] has done, I don't expect this amazing "creation", to have a counterpart, male or female, home schooled in Maine, ever to be duplicated.

I was working today. Something I have done, sometimes 7 days a week, no shut down for me in 2020. I don't work, I don't eat. So, I work. If the US goes Communist, and I need a Bill Gates, I got his semi-lethal vaccine "I got vaccinated" chipped tattoo for contract tracing and being allowed to do anything in life, I opt out.

I am surprised, completely, that there is at least one other person, that young, gets it.

I wasn't looking for a date, and didn't give her my number, or email, and didn't give her a way to contact me by figuring out how to contact me. But she asked a number of times.

I thought it was a trap ... that is sick. In the former USSR, what I was taught in [high school] wasn't that CIA/KGB type bad, back in the day. Who know what who is up to what, today?



Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke & The Roots Sing "Blurred Lines" (w/ Classroom Instruments) (REMAKE)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter