Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What if El Salvador offered Travel & Life, No Restrictions?

I think the lock down #2 could be a year, or 2, and harsher than this one. Or, maybe the lock down will never end. I was the writing on the wall in 1995 where I was living in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and leftist Communists were targeting those like me who connected the dots.

So, again, I am attracting that same negative attention. The US could become a war zone. If I stay past September, or October, I could get locked up, be in lock down, get arrested and imprisoned for working, get locked up for refusing the forced inoculations, or did of starvation. Going to Cuba, El Salvador, Vietnam, Ecuador, Ukraine, or somewhere I can not be harassed for just living.

If the Flu is bad anywhere, 4 in 1000 die, that is a .004 mortality rate. El Salvador for COVID, based on the population has a mortality rate of .00006 which is minuscule. Because 98%, or so, have no symptoms, I wouldn't be afraid to take a subway in New York City loaded with COVID sufferers in the Winter time, but am afraid of tests, and even more afraid of the untested vaccines to allegedly have monthly updates. There is very little chance to catch COVID, and I just wouldn't want to get it, or falsely test positive for it, because if medical staff in the US, gets more money if they treat me as COVID and I die, I don't want treatment where they will kill me deader than a hammer.




What would the US look like, if the Clintons and Obamas get the US, and the World, to go full "Jones Town" Communist, their Leftist Communist "Utopia"?



-

Democrats, think that Republicans and US Constitutional "Extremists" are sock puppets. It might be the other way around.


 
[more, and link to source of above photo]

This bloggers video upload channel on BitChute, "SvenVonErick", [click here]

Holohoax Tales - Escaped death camp by claiming we were half-Jewish


-


The "Clinton Youth" Brigade from 1995?



Nazi Germany had the Hitler Youth. Do the Clintons have a corporate communist hybrid version from 1995 after the OKC Bombing?

Does the UN have a convert operation going on to inspire almost all judges to rig cases for their undisclosed clients?

Will all local, state, and federal police versions be de-funded worldwide. Will an international UN Guard Army be set up to replace all police and to give the international police union even more dues?

It is my father's birthday today in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. He is 80 today. From age 4, 1968, I was awake and disgusted with his globalist clandestine operations, and work to destroy the fabric of the US for Monsanto greater profits as a corporate version of the CIA. So, this video post is "Happy Birthday" to my father.

All of HIS dreams seem to have come true.


Check out my previous blog posts for links and more videos. My [SvenVonErick BitChute Channel, click here]

-

No Vaccines. Ever. [Link to Lionel Nation Channel, BitChute]


We Are All Being Lied To [BritPettibone BitChute Channel]


COVID-19 Not a Conspiracy, But a COUP! This Heavy Hitting Timeline Reveals All They Want Kept Quiet [Lisa Haven Bitchute channel]


07/28/20: President Trump Holds a News Conference [White House BitChute channel]


The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! [Press for Truth on BitChute]


Whitecoat Medical Summit [Sentinel on BitChute]


Professor Dolores Cahill on COVID-19: “I will not be wearing a mask... EVER!” (Ireland) [Debess BitChute Chanel]

If I understand the video, below, 56 COVID deaths in Ireland and WHO World Health Organization says that Ireland should shut down for "Pandemic"?


Does Tucker Carlson believe school kids we be locked down past November so Biden wins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter