Tuesday, February 27, 2024

300 Garden of Edens Deep Underground all Over the World?

I was Deep Underground at a Herb Alpert Concert [like this one] under a Chemical Company & USAF Base WMass.



This not fiction, nor Satire about what is underground: [video]

I talk about the "Special Program" I was in [click here]

I sat on Herb Alpert's lap as a little boy in 1966 or 67. The Underground theatre 1000s of feet below the Connecticut River was so big that it was a small town.

There was weather, the ceiling had projections of stars at night, a blaring sun during the day w/ a pond w/ a beach.

Concerts were in an all White Statue Garden, w/ White Marble Columns & all sorts of greenery.

The contrast was w/ all the good I saw, I saw a lot of what was too horrific to repeat here ...

If there are nuclear wars destroying the surface of the planet, even the atmosphere, those who started all the BS have all they need to live for 100s of thousands of years below ground.

It is like the 1927 Movie Metropolis, but even more modern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter