Thursday, February 29, 2024

Statues were holding up Apartment Buildings in Riga, Latvia. The Medieval Torture Museum was Awesome



I loved hanging out in Riga, Latvia.

Whole neighborhoods had marble like statue seeming to hold up something on a buiding. It is unique in the world.

Pizza might be Pica ... & a Bank ... Pancus ...

I was down medieval streets & went to "Lat Vegas", a little bar down a medieval street that had gambling ...

The Torture Museum had a severed hand of a Jew who had made "False Coin" from the 1300s to 1400s. I had transcripts of Town Hall meeting from that period all the way up to 1870, or so, translated ... there is so much that is absolute BS on everything all the time ...

I saw the former USSR in the mid 1990s without anything corporate or Rothschild ... so I know ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter