Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Busting Stones

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I’ll bust stones anywhere in the world I so choose.

Click on picture for larger view. It was taken yesterday. I am lifting and busting stones to square them off. 6 to 7 tons of rock was moved or broken, 4 tons placed in the wall. I moved 600 to 700 lb pieces along the ground and could break the flatter pieces under 6 inches with 3 blows of my hammer. The smaller stones weigh about 30 pounds. I placed a stone, I picked up off the ground of about 250 pounds and placed it on the wall. I am enjoying this as I have been mostly employed the last year processing insurance videos, processing insurance claims, writing insureds checks, and riding a desk with 2 or 3 laptops and all sorts of devices and cords going everywhere ... messy, messy, messy.

Beating the hell out of rocks is therapeutic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter