Sunday, January 21, 2007

What are the Social Costs of Domestic Spying?


Former Connecticut State Police Commissioner, Dr. Henry C. Lee


Former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada


Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle


Former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland


Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell

The below emailed to: leonard.boyle@po.state.ct.us, governor.rell@po.state.ct.us

Dear Governor M. Jodi Rell and Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle,

I have received a tip that when you complain to a Governor about corruption or police you are put under surveillance. Well I am requesting all materials, written and electronic, relating to putting me under surveillance and those put on surveillance as a result of putting me under surveillance, all written and electronic. This is my formal Freedom of Information, FOI, request. Please give me an answer by mail and send me all materials as soon as possible.

I wrote to Governor Rowland regarding the feud I was having with police due to the lack or protection and service I was getting from the Connecticut State Police around the time the Connecticut State Police had Sheriffs under surveillance to take that system out. So, my complaint to Governor John G. Rowland would have been passed to Connecticut State Police Commissioner Dr. Henry C. Lee.

I would like to have an accounting of the costs and all written and electronic, and all materials pertaining to surveillance done on me from Commissioner Lee on to the present, written and electronic, including any prison surveillance of me after I was held as a political prisoner for having written letters to the editor and proposing laws to elected officials that former Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada allegedly didn’t like.

I would also like to know why is it when I questioned the Connecticut State Police domestic spy program MATRIX, writing to elected officials, that Col. Barry responded to my questions and concerns about abolishing it, not elected officials?

I also would like to make a formal request, FOI, for any information, written or electronic, including the accounting of costs for surveillance of alleged former Stafford Springs, Connecticut, resident, and alleged serial killer of women, Alfred Swinton.

I would also like to propose legislation that would make the costs of surveillance and the surveillance materials themselves to be made to a legislative committee, with a Civilian Revue Board, to make sure that surveillance is used for the apprehension of criminals and crime prevention, not for political reasons and retaliating against whistle blowers, for political reasons, and those that upset the powerful.

I was told by alleged Connecticut State Police operative Barbara Sattal that Connecticut State Police would prevent me from dating if I did not date her. I would like an accounting of any surveillance, electronic or written, and the materials related to that operation. Why was a woman I was dating allegedly pulled over by Connecticut State Police Officers near my former home in Stafford Springs, CT, groped and threatened into not dating me, then followed almost an hour to her home, pulled over again and groped and threatened into not dating me?

I was current on 3 mortgages and had 4 yellow page advertisements for my small businesses at the time I was the victim of an attempted strong arm robbery, a mugging, the excuse to railroad me to prison. I request a study to be done to see how much total money was spent by taxpayers to make me lose my properties and small business over my feud with Connecticut State Police over lack of protection and service. I request any audio, video, electronic or written materials, and all police reports and complaints, regarding my case, from the time I was attacked on my property and the other assaults and near assaults of Brian Caldwell and Peter Coukos on me up until only I was to stand trial at taxpayers expense.

I would like to know the projected income and taxes I would have been paid, and paid in, had police not had me on their secret “Enemies List” to target me out of my life. I would like to know the total projected cost of keeping me from ever having a decent job and most lodging opportunities is projected to cost over my life in lost wages and tax that would have been paid in.

I am not buying new cars, a home, most goods and services, going on vacation, where I would have been before I was retaliated upon by Connecticut authorities for wanting honest government, courts, and police. I believe had I invested in property in Vermont or Massachusetts or any other State other than Connecticut, my same behaviors and hard word would not have resulted in the false arrests and imprisonment. Breaking up families has a social and economic cost.

What is the impact on my daughter, my family, and society due to this abusive policy of domestic surveillance and retaliation for one’s Free Speech and political views?

I request all records, and all materials, electronic and other, with my name on them, in them, or my likeness or voice captured, kept by police, Connecticut courts, and the Executive Branch of Connecticut.

Please give me answers and send me the materials I have requested as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
972 Putney Rd # 156
Brattleboro, VT 05301

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Click Here for http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

Click Here for

Alerting the Head of Police and a State's Governor about gross Police Misconduct

1 Comments:

Blogger The_SRV said...

The Governor's office sent me a letter back denying my FOI request saying they have no information.

Fri Feb 09, 09:35:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter