Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fixing Ethics in Courts and Police through Legislative Action

To All CT Legislators: Lawyers in Elected Office is Completely Unethical (02-10-2007)

Foxes should not guard the henhouse. Lawyers who might be in front of a judge, working, the next day, might be legislating for the judiciary, and giving that judge a free pass, today. Practicing Lawyers have loyalty to the agenda of other lawyers, prosecutors, police, and judges, the people don’t rate. Practicing lawyers can’t and won’t discipline judges or question nominations from the governor for new judges. All ethics lapses in Connecticut could at least partially be cured by not having practicing lawyers, or those that are profiting from law firms, as elected officials. It is sleazy, it is unethical. Please Americanize the Connecticut Official Government, Please.

If a citizen contacts the Governor of Connecticut and lodges complaints against the Connecticut State Police and/or the Connecticut Judiciary, that citizen is put on a “Secret Enemies List” and then is arrested for something and faces prison. I, Steven G. Erickson, complained to the Governor about the Connecticut State Police and then was followed around by Connecticut State Police Troopers [storm trooper video], threatened, stalked and harassed. I had a conversation with the now head of the Connecticut State Police, Thomas Davoren. When I asked him why I was being threatened and harassed for testing Free Speech by being critical of police in the Journal Inquirer Newspaper and for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials back in 2001, he told me his primary job was to “Protect the Integrity of the System”. That doesn’t sound like anything like serving the public’s best interest, it seems that the system is set up to retaliate against mouthy citizens and internal whistle blowers. Ritt Goldstein informed the judiciary of the rampant problems back in 1996 and he so feared Connecticut Police and retaliation he fled the country.

Police Informants Barbara Sattal, Brian Caldwell, and criminals were summoned by police to take me out of my 3 investment properties and small businesses that I had built up over 2 decades, to ruin a productive taxpaying citizen, at taxpayer expense. Unofficial Policy is “Separate and Unequal”.

Brian Caldwell was looking for trouble and waited for me to return home all day, telling my tenants he was going to kill me when I got home. He was harassing me for weeks, even beating on my door after midnight telling me he was going to cut off my penis if he caught me out in my yard waking up my neighbors and tenants. I pepper sprayed him after he attacked me in my dark driveway. Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan, a judge, I was trying to remove, and police, knew this. Only I was arrested and faced prison. I lost everything and went to prison. This is how the system works for minorities, poorer whites, those with Big Mouths, and for whistle blowers. Should I never get a job or a place to live, ever again, in my life?

Christopher Kennedy is a solid citizen that has run for State Representative. He contacted the Governor’s Office regarding Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan and Connecticut State Police misconduct. He was almost immediately arrested, faced a $500,000 bond, and decades in prison in retaliation. I went to see Rell personally and asked her if going to her for help should mean prison. Retaliation involves making a citizen lose his or her job or small business, home, children, credibility, credit, ability to get a job, retirement, freedom, and the sum total of one’s life. Is this American and as our Forefathers intended?

It is time to end the abuse. Enact Francis Knize’s proposed legislation, have no elected lawyers especially involved in Judicial and Police oversight, and look into expunging the records of the victims of judicial abuse, compensating them. Please also look into prosecuting, impeaching, and/or removing from office, Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan and Connecticut State Police Col. Thomas Davoren. I am posting this letter with links here: http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Steven G. Erickson, c/o Francis C. P. Knize: 50 Sunset Pass, Wilton, Ct. 06897

[Click Here] for http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

[Click Here] for http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter