Saturday, October 17, 2009

Protest in your underwear?



The above photo was taken during a protest on the ethics of bullfighting. Look at all the onlookers. One shouldn't have to strip down to their underwear to get attention for a given subject.

Sexual harassment in the workplace, police misconduct, court reform, and keeping legislators accountable are all interesting subjects for video.

I have been dared to be in front of the video camera in my underwear with a sign. For obvious reasons, women out in their underwear generate more interest from the media and spectators. I have a few interested candidates for various projects, but if you, or if you know someone who is politically involved and wants to make a statement and maybe wants to get involved in independent video projects, feel free to email me at:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

My main blog:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter