Saturday, January 02, 2010

Opening my Eyes

I don't believe the US Government is really out to spend money wisely, use power fairly, and is acting the in best interest of the public. I also don't believe every conspiracy theory either. I would, however, like leads to be able to follow up on, and names of those speaking would be nice too.

My main blog:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

Alex Jones Tv: Police Officer Chris Calls into the show About Possible Israeli Spy Base


Text with video:
Alex talks to caller Chris from Florida about a possible Israeli spy base in his town.
Chris is a police officer who also tells Alex that most of the Cops in his town are wide awake to
the Nwo, and don't plan on going along with orders to violate Americans rights under the
constitution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter