Sunday, January 24, 2010

US Apartheid, Drug Policies

I leave a voice message for Connecticut State Senators, John Kissel and Tony Guglielmo, [click here]. Post called, "Free Speech Abolished?" Jan. 26, 2010, or video with audio at bottom of this post.

I found the below [here]

A remarkable new alliance of police officers and clergy who talk openly about the war on drugs. Featuring Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, the Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative, and the Ordinary People Society.

::::::::




* * * *
* * * *

My response to the above video:


Text with video:
Are Connecticut Republican State Senators Anthony "Tony" Guglielmo and John A. Kissel complicit in the heroin and crack cocaine trade? Does this illicit trade in drugs supply and fund the CIA, Black Water, black operations, political assassinations, torture, illegal wars, illegal detentions, the rigging of trials, retaliation, murder-for-hire, beatings of citizens, and organized crime syndicates, "The Mafia"?

keywords: Stafford Springs, Hartford, Enfield, Connecticut, CT, 06076, Governor John G. Rowland, M. Jodi Rell, Barack Obama, US President George W. Bush, William Bill Clinton, Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, war, protest, FBI, misconduct, Thompsonville, marijuana, reform, laws, legislation, big brother, domestic spying, wire taps, cell phone, texting, email, virus, eavesdropping, snooping, retaliation, Rockville Vernon Superior Court Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan complicit in railroading Steven G. Erickson to prison w/ Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada


* * * *
I mailed a letter to President Bush on 9-15-01 discussing the problems I was having. I was then attacked on my property 10-11-01 by a police informant. I pepper sprayed my attacker in my dark driveway. Police were right there to arrest me. If the Bush administration was not so deceitful and arrogant, I think I and so many other citizens would not have been ripped off needlessly and abused. Our economy and national reputation would also be better. My letter to Bush:



If you click on it and save it, you can use a view to make it bigger.

The HUD response telling me Bush actually read my letter:


In the follow up report I am called the victim:


I was current on mortgage payments on 3 rental properties. Two of which I fixed up from a boarded up condition spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of my labor. I had also built up a contracting business over 2 decades. My reward was that a strong armed robber, a mugger, a felon, could threaten my life while demanding money in my own dark driveway, beat me, and he is not arrested, I am for using pepper spray and I go to prison.

A short video of my former properties [click]

[click here] for:

Target on Enemies List







This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

* * * *

No matter where you live in the world, would you like to tell Tony Guglielmo and John A. Kissel that you don't want heroin and crack cocaine sold to children, you don't agree with police and judicial misconduct, and you don't want them being complicit with funds from drugs sold in the State of Connecticut to be used for CIA assassinations, worldwide torture, the installing of puppet government, and the proliferation of rape, terror, and murder worldwide? Please click their names above for their voicemails. Please leave them a message telling them how you feel.

* * * *

A Connecticut politician's son, a drug dealer, commits, or tries to commit armed robbery and gets no prison! Are US court cases rigged? [click here for story]

* * * *



Should police officers be able to ride around with their 14 to 16 year old prostitute girlfriends in cruisers burning gas paid for by taxpayers? Should police officers who are drunk and smash into other cars be able to leave the scene of an accident and not be charged, arrested, nor lose their jobs?

* * * *

Ex-Wife of Police Officer Lets Loose


Should Connecticut White male police officers get drunk in bars with female Department of Children and Family State Workers, DCF, handing out baggies of marijuana at the bar?

* * * *

Click link below for a large post of videos, emails in, and collection of posts detailing the banking scandal. Are police holding guns to citizens heads to protect judges who took bribes from banksters to rip off the public? Check out Richard Hettler video at bottom of post:
http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2010/01/corporate-thugs.html

* * * *

Click below link to go to my main blog:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

* * * *

Jan. 26, 2010


Text with video:
I leave a message for Connecticut State Senators John A. Kissel, and Anthony "Tony" Guglielmo.

I asked citizens of the world to call and leave messages for these two elected officials. If I am not willing to do it myself, why should I ask others to. I ask here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a12_12...

Should any citizen be a target of a secret State Police "Enemies List" as I am in Connecticut:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter