Saturday, January 09, 2010

Videos in by email:

Since I have had email addresses, have written in and been published in newspapers, blogged on the internet, and have been associated with political causes, I can, and do delete hundreds of emails a day, unread. I recently opened one in my youtube account, one I rarely check, and was sent the below video:


Text supplied with above video
BOYCOTT THE OLYMPICS IN VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA! CANADIAN BORDER GUARDS RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE!

Video account of the above posted video: poloniawarrior

Because, I, Steven G. Erickson, post something on the Internet as part of one of my blogs, it doesn't necessarily mean that I agree, or disagree, just that I found it interesting. My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

The above video was uploaded as a response to this video:

Amy Goodman Detained At The Canadian Border!


Text supplied with above video:
http://MOXNews.com/
November 26, 2009 CBC News

* * * *
* * * *

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

To share this post with a friend, just click on white envelope below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter