Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Attn CT Legislators



[click here for "Target on Enemies List" post]

Ken Krayeske was arrested on sight, standing on a sidewalk. Ken was one of three main targets of the Connecticut State Police, "Enemies List", arrest on sight. Chris Kennedy and I were considering going to the Rell inauguaral parade but had a sinking feeling of being arrested on sight for being in public in Connecticut ...

So, if you test Free Speech in Connecticut you can be arrested on sight. There are 3 and 1/2 million people in Connecticut. Blog critical of the Governor, go to prison? Ken's story [click here]




click on any image to make larger


February 12, 2010

To Judiciary Committee legislators of Connecticut:

In regards to Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan going up for re-appointment Wednesday, if he has acted vindictively, with prejudice, in retaliation, and not in a professional, non-partial way in any one case, this could indicate a pattern of breaking rules, having disregard for rules, laws, and the US Constitution, and I would ask you not to re-confirm Kaplan for the good of all the families and children of Connecticut.

Should any US citizen be put on an “arrest on sight” list for talking to Connecticut legislators? If police refuse to protect and serve, should a citizen without a record be stalked, terrorized, and assaulted by police operatives, then arrested for being beaten up, and then have a corrupt Connecticut judge sentence him, or her, to prison? Well, if Steven G. Erickson's case, docket # CR01-0074672 is allowed to stand, that is the precedent.

I complained about Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan to the Rockville Superior Court in the 90's about the small claims case, Haas v. Erickson. I claimed that there was insurance fraud and law broken on the other side. Ms. Haas allegedly had insider connections. So, if a judge will rule based on connections, not on merits, he should be removed. I contacted Senator Tony Guglielmo and John Kissel about removing Kaplan for bad behavior in the 90's. Kaplan would then stick his tongue out at me and make faces at me when I saw him in Rockville Superior Court after that case. A police informant attacked me on my property 10-11-01 and only I was arrested.

I wrote Governor Rowland complaining about the State Police harassing small business and homeowners in downtown Connecticut who did not have insider connections. Police informants are paid tax dollars to commit crimes, inform, set up citizens, beat up citizens, and even kill citizens. Google Stephen Murzin.

Barara Sattal told me she was a police informant offered money to set me up for a false arrest where I would be pulled over in her vehicle and meeting her for drinks, beaten up by State Police, having drugs planted on me, where I would be arrested for possession and assaulting police officers facing 15 years, or more, in prison. The expectation is I would plead out to 5 years, and did nothing wrong. I was told the setup for arrest was in retaliation for pissing off a judge (Kaplan), and for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials (Guglielmo, former Rep. Mordasky, Kissel), and for what I wrote in letters to the editor critical of Rockville Superior Court and the State Police. Kaplan called Massachusetts Judges to have Attorney Barbara C. Johnson disbarred for what she wrote about him in a blog. Johnson was jailed and told to remove the contents of her blog and is now in exile in Costa Rica.

Barbara Sattal told me that the objective of the judge (Kaplan) and the State Police was to make me lose contact with my daughter, lose my home, my contracting business, and so devastate my life that I would commit suicide.

Facing decades in prison for nothing. I was then told I was kicked out of Connecticut and would be arrested and go to prison by former Stafford Resident Connecticut State Trooper Mulcahey if I didn't leave Connecticut and shut my mouth. Mulcahey and Stafford Constable Frank Prochaska allegedly helped a crack cocaine addict who ran a woman off the road drunk, repeatedly slamming into her car because she is Black, help in getting a pistol permit to carry a gun in Connecticut!

I was later arrested for resisting being beaten up by a felon who had been threatening my life for weeks. I was offered no deals, just a year and a half in prison. I found out if you complain about police to the Governor or propose laws police don't like, you're name is put on the arrest on sight list. I have provided my picture from one of the those distributions for having been critical of Governor M. Jodi Rell. Yes, being critical of Governor Rell can get you arrested on sight by the Connecticut State Police. Names of complainers are given to the Commissioner of the State Police for distribution among police and members of the judiciary for nullifying the target.



Has any citizen in the history of Connecticut gotten prison when they had no previous record for the charges, Assault 3rd and Breach of Peace, misdemeanors? Has any citizen in the history of Connecticut been attacked on their own property gotten prison for having to defend themselves where the attempted mugger threatening to kill the victim if money isn't turned over gotten prison, where the mugger gets immunity to prosecute the victim for defending him or herself? If not, please ask Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan why he didn't recuse himself for my having lodged misconduct complaints against him, trying to have him removed with legislation. Please obtain my trial transcripts. Police officers are not supposed to testify in a courtroom, armed, as that taints the case. Kaplan allowed 4 armed officers in uniform to commit perjury to have me railroaded to prison, blocking the defense from providing information to dispute the police officers' perjury claiming Steven G. Erickson never asked to lodge a complaint against his attacker. Erickson can't shut his mouth to save his own life.

Judge Jonathan Kaplan told me I was guilty and going to prison before my trial for Assault 3rd and Breach of Peace.

I found out the day before sentencing that my lawyer, Attorney Michael H. Agranoff, was told by Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan that he was not allowed to dispute anything police officers claimed. I had wondered why Agranoff was acting like a second prosecutor, didn't call any witnesses to prove a simple case, and when I got him to get a key witness, he tried to dismiss her behind my back, and when I caught him, he yelled at her trying to discredit her for telling the truth on the stand.

There was one witness against me, a tenant I was evicting. My attacker was waiting to attack me hiding in her apartment. Cheryl Gauthier claimed she saw me getting attacked in my dark driveway and my fighting back in my driveway from her apartment. That was on the other side of the adjacent house, so if a person can't see through a house in the dark, she's lying. Agranoff refused to point out on the diagram at the front of the courtroom showing my 2 rental properties in Stafford Springs, that Gauthier had to be committing perjury. My driveway is on the opposite side of the other house. Because Judge Kaplan blocked my attorney from defending me, I requested that Judge Kaplan allow me to speak and to point out that fact on the diagram. Kaplan refused, preventing me from defending myself against false charges.

Agranoff told me he'd be disbarred and go to jail if he had defended me, after he'd been called into chambers and yelled at by Kaplan for defending me as my lawyer. It didn't stop Agranoff from sending me a bill in excess of $17,000 telling me I was lucky that he was my lawyer as things would have been much worse for me had he not. What!!!??? I got a year in prison for resisting being beaten up after State Police had told me that I would be arrested and go to prison if I didn't shut up and leave the state. So officers knew a case could be rigged before I was even accused of anything.

The day before sentencing. I went home and typed a letter to the US Department of Justice. The reason being, I wanted to mark my trial transcripts. I asked the USDOJ to ask the Connecticut State Police to remove the USDOJ Community Policing guidelines from the State Police website citing policies weren't followed. I emailed Arthur L. Spada a copy of the letter I mailed to the USDOJ. It is illegal to rig a case from the outside, meaning it is illegal for Spada to call Kaplan to rig my case. So, I knew if Kaplan yelled at me mercilessly at sentencing, that Spada had illegally contacted Kaplan discussing my prosecution and sentencing with him. Kaplan yelled at me mercilessly at sentencing. What need would there be for having trials if police officers can just call the judge to rig the trial and put innocent citizens in prison?

Chris Kennedy told me that Judge Jonathan Kaplan was okay with a man who admitted raping a 3 year old in not getting jail and not having to register as a sex offender. I know of two other individuals arrested for assault 3rd and Breach of Peace that went through Rockville Superior Court at the same time, except they were on probation and both caused facial disfigurement. My tenant was on probation, and kicked in the door of the man his wife was sleeping with breaking his nose and beating his wife. He wasn't even violated on probation. An Ellington bartender on probation was caught outside the bar where he worked, drunk, jumping on a man he severely beat, kicking his face breaking the man's jaw. He wasn't violated on probation.

The felon I pepper sprayed after he jumped me on my property beating me. I fought him off, and then pepper sprayed him when he told me to give up my wallet or he'd cut my penis off. I wasn't on probation. My attacker was well enough, and came after me 7 more times and either assaulted me again, or tried to all the way up to my kangaroo court rigged Connecticut “trial”.

I called Tony Guglielmo my State Senator after each incident. My attacker never got arrested and I got a year in prison, 3 years probation, drug and alcohol classes, anger management classes, was ordered to have a mental health evaluation, was order to see a psychiatrist twice a week after release from prison. I have no drug and alcohol history or arrests. I had nothing in my system when I was attacked. My attacker was legally drunk and under the influence of drugs from his hospital reports going to the hospital because I had pepper sprayed him. He was never arrested. I got prison. Does this make sense to you? If a woman is on the Connecticut “target list”, should she get prison for being stalked, terrorized, and raped, where the rapist is used to testify against the victim, not even arrested?

If not, will you please consider legislation to remedy my bogus criminal record and compensate me for losing my home, my business, my family, and all the pain and suffering? DO YOU WANT CITZENS WHO TALK TO ELECTED OFFICIALS BE RAILROADED TO PRISON JUST FOR TALKING TO YOU? CAN POLICE RUN YOUR TERRORIZED CONSTITUENTS OUT OF THE STATE?

I was put on parole when I got out of prison. My parole officer told me I was not allowed to lodge police misconduct complaints and was not allowed to contact reporters or go to prison. When I was placed on probation, my probation officer told me that she didn't want to have to deal with the Connecticut State Police and if I didn't agree to leave the State, I would automatically be violated and be sent back to prison for who knows how long.

Almost all jobs are not available to me because of my bogus record. Most landlords don't want a tenant who was in prison. Most women won't date a former inmate with a “history of violence”. I was told I was “too violent” to work at a fast food restaurant or collect shopping carts at Wal-Mart. I faced a mugger with a knife and wanted to live. I pepper sprayed him. Is that too violent that society had to be protected from me? My attacker was looking to break the law. I was looking at taking a shower and going to bed after working 16 hours straight. Prison should only be used to teach those who can't learn a lesson. WILL YOU ACT FOR CITIZENS AND PROVE THE US CONSTITUTION STILL APPLIES IN CONNECTICUT?

Steven G. Erickson
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

More information:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2010/02/holding-elected-officials-accountable.html

Steven G. Erickson in 2001 before being a victim on Connecticut's "Target List"


* * * *

[click here] for:

Judges, some are public abusers for life

Connecticut

JUDICIAL REAPPOINTMENTS
Judge's Narrow Confirmation Reveals Flaws In Evaluation System

By MARK PAZNIOKAS, The Hartford Courant
January 18, 2009



The Senate's confirmation of a Superior Court judge by a single vote last week exposed old tensions over how Connecticut judges its judges.

The case renewed questions about the judiciary's ability to evaluate, monitor and counsel judges whose impartiality and temperament become suspect.

And it laid bare the ill-defined standards and uneven approach legislators employ in deciding when to exercise their authority to end a judge's career.

"What is the measure we will use to throw someone out?" Sen. John A. Kissel, R-Enfield, asked Wednesday night as the Senate debated the fate of Judge Patricia A. Swords. [more]

* * * *

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2010/01/corporate-thugs.html

click title:
Removing Kids from Parents because of Race?

* * * *

Superior Court
Judicial District Courthouse
69 Brooklyn Street
Rockville, CT 06066
Tel (860) 896-4930; Fax (860) 870-0394

Harry Hammer Judge Trial Referee JD and GA Matters
Jonathan J. Kaplan AJ Superior Court Judge PJ-Criminal/Family Matters
Lawrence C. Klaczak Judge Trial Referee JD and GA Matters
Samuel J. Sferrazza AAJ Superior Court Judge PJ-Civil Matters
Kenneth L. Shluger Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters
Samuel H. Teller Judge Trial Referee JD and GA Matters

Superior Court G.A. 19
20 Park Street
Rockville, CT 06066
Tel (860) 896-4930; Fax (860) 870-3295

Stanley T. Fuger, Jr. Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters
Patricia L. Harleston Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters
A. Susan Peck Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters
Angelo L. dos Santos Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters
Terence A. Sullivan Senior Judge JD and GA Matters
Patricia A. Swords Superior Court Judge JD and GA Matters

Juvenile Court
25 School Street
Rockville, CT 06066
Tel (860) 872-7143; Fax (860) 871-1802

Edward C. Graziani Superior Court Judge PJ-Juvenile Matters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter